"None of your business." I told him, shutting the front door behind me. I walked down the little steps and followed him to his car.

I got into the passenger seat of his Black BWM, which he parked a few blocks down. Seeing AB again made me happy but at the same time I wanted to burn him alive.

"Why haven't you been answering mans call, I be calling you and you don't be answering." His voice  was smooth for some reason, I would of expected him to be shouting at me and shit.

I crossed my legs and started fidgeting with my bracelets trying to think of a lie to tell him. "I have a new phone and lost the other one."

"Fairs."

He situated himself in the drivers seat properly so he was facing the rear window. "I've missed you init, me and CeeCee weren't nothing, it was only a one time thing...you know your my only one right."

I scoffed at the bullshit I just heard come out his mouth. I wished I could believe him right now but I couldn't. "If Tayshawn never told me you and CeeCee were doing bits when would I have found out AB? How long would you guys been fucking till I found out?" I glanced over at him. "Look me in the eyes and tell me the fucking truth."

"I told you Kae it was a one time thing, man's sorry." He didn't bother turn his face to face me. "She's gone now init so what are you worried about."

"Can't even look at me." I scoffed at him shaking my head. "It doesn't matter if she's dead or alive you still did what you did."

"Listen I didn't come here to argue, it's either you forgive and forget."

"I thought we were actually something AB, I thought you actually loved me." I turned my head towards the window, so he couldn't see the tears rolling down my face. "I would tell my Mum "he's the one, he makes me so happy" but she would tell me not to trust you and I wish I had listened. You don't know how much you have hurt me, I don't think I cah even move onto someone else cause my heart is still with you, even though I've tried and tried so hard to let you go...but I can't."

I felt his hand rubbing on the side of my right leg. "Why me? Why me AB?" I turned my head to look at him.

"I promise I didn't do it on purpose, I was never meant to hurt you, I messed up and I know." I saw a single tear roll down the side of his cheek. "I've always loved you and you know that, no girl could ever change my love for you." He mumbled.

"I can't do this AB." I opened the car door shutting it behind me. I don't know what to think. I don't know if I'm even happy or sad. Lord knows how much I loved that boy, but I can't love something that has no heart. I walked down the cold street with my hoodie wrapped around me bawling my eyes out.

                                           ______

POV:
Clavish Wattson

7:20pm
London, Denmark hill

"His room is just there on the left."

"Appreciate it." I knew where I was going, I've been here more than 20 times already. I opened the door, slowly closing it behind me. The room gets gloomier Every time I come here. The beep sound from the machine was the only thing that would talk to me every time I would visit. I walked over to the table beside his bed, I took out the dead flowers I put in there last week and switched it with fresh ones. I took a seat next to bed. I peered over at him rubbing the hairs on my chin.

"Yo Kesean...it's me again." I sat on the edge of the chair placing my head on the side of the bed. "Man comes here nearly everyday to see how your doing..I changed the flowers by the way, do you like them? Today was an alright day got a deal from these guys, they are giving man some heavy weight to move." I laughed to myself. "I wish you was here init, you would tell me to stop moving this shit and get a real job or take my music further."