Chapter 39: Moving Into the Dorms

Start from the beginning

Uraraka: It's filled with All Might! It's like an otaku's room!Izuku: *embarrassed* it's because I admire him

Izuku: *embarrassed* it's because I admire him... This is so embarrassing!

Kazuma: THERE'S A HEAD! THERE'S AN ALL MIGHT HEAD!!!

Kaminari: Crap, they just started something.

Sero: But it's kinda fun...

The group then move on to the next room, which was Tokoyami's. The boy just leans against the door with his arms crossed.

Tokoyami: This is stupid.

Ashido/Toru: So black! Scary!Tokoyami: you little

Tokoyami: you little...

Kirishima: *staring at a keychain* I bought this keychain before in middle school.

Kazuma: Revelry in the dark indeed!

Ashido: Boy's like this kind of things, huh?

Tokoyami: Get out...

Izuku: There's a sword...! So cool!

Tokoyami: GET OUT!

Next was Aoyama's room.

Everyone: So bright! Aoyama: Non non, not "bright", "dazzling

Aoyama: Non non, not "bright", "dazzling..."

Kazuma: *wearing sunglasses that he got out of thin air* Oi Kirishima! Is that an Armor?!

Kirishima: *also wearing a pair of sunglasses* Seems like it is..!

Everyone then walks out of Aoyama as Kazuma takes off the sunglasses.

Toru: It's just as I expected.

Ashido: It fits within my expectations.

Next up was Kageyama.

Ashido: Ok, next up... Kazuma!

Kazuma: Yeah, I won't bother...

Toru: What? No chance! I wanna see your room!

Ashido: Yeah, me too!

Yaoyurozu: If you don't mind, I'd love to see your room.

Kazuma: *sigh* Seems like there's no way out huh? Well, here goes...

Everyone was in front of Kazuma's room, as the boy opens the room.

Uraraka: The guy who took down Midnight almost by himself!

Ashido: Toru's boyfriend!!!

Everyone walks in the room, only to be met by boxes in the room, with just the bed, study table set up. One noticable thing, was a pink teddy bear on the side of the bed.

Kazuma: Crap! I forgot about that!!!

Kazuma quickly dashes and picks up the teddy and throws it into the closet, hoping nobody saw, but the girls clearly saw it.

Ashido: What? This is it?! You barely unpacked.

Kazuma: *nervous laughter* Yeah, about that. I... wasn't able to unpack it all yet. Took me all day to just unpack half of my stuff.

Toru looks at the boy, confused as she notices the boy hiding his arms under the blankets of his bed.

Toru: Kage-kun... it's your arms, isn't it?

Kazuma: What now?

Toru: Your arms! You didn't unpack because you couldn't.

Kazuma looks out of the window, whistling.

Kazuma: That's not it...

Toru walks over to the boy and flicks his arm as the boy winces in pain.

Toru: I KNEW IT! You couldn't ask for help or do you think of yourself so highly after all this that you couldn't bother asking since it would hurt your pride?

Kazuma: Well, I didn't, because everyone was busy with their own unpacking, so, I didn't want to interrupt, but in my defence, I was gonna ask Kirishima and Kaminari to help me, but they were beat, so...

Kirishima: If you wanted our help, you could have asked us, man. No matter if we were tired, we'd help you.

Kaminari: Yeah! What he said!

Kirishima: Say, how about once this ends, we help you unpack?

Kazuma: Thanks guys, and sorry Toru.

Toru: I'm not asking for an apology, I'm just saying asking for help is sometimes the right thing to do.

Kazuma then got a nice chop to the neck from Toru.

Uraraka: This is starting to get fun! Onto the third floor!

They all then go up to the third floor, and the next person was Ojiro.