Unforgettable Past

En başından başla

Taehyung took the card from the maknae Jungkook's hand and sighed . Everyone looked at him with an uneasy look .

How about we end today's session and rest ? Hoseok said looking around at everyone's face . Everyone except Taehyung nodded to their bandmate's suggestion . Taehyung walked away from there with the card in his hands . Her wedding card .

He couldn't help but sigh to himself while his tears poured out of his eyes .  His tear filled eyes remain focused on the ceiling . The wedding card is still beside him on the bed which he is lying .

I love you ~~~ He mumbled while pushing his head to the crook of the girl's neck . She hummed while focusing on the laptop which is on her lap . Her finger smoothly yet fastly tapped on the alphabet keys while her eyes focused on the screen . I love you . He once again said inhaling her scent but didn't get any wordy response other than the humming . He pulled back from her neck while his arms still wrapped around her waist . He scrunched his brows but the girl was too focused on the work she is doing to notice his scrunched eyebrows and the forming of the angry pout .

His lips formed a lopsided grin before he tackled her on the bed they are sharing in her house . Their bed . Her eyes widened and small cry of shock left from her opened mouth . He pushed the laptop away from her lap to the bed before straddling her. 

Tae what are yo — Her words got mumbled as he harshly placed his lips on her . He poured his anger in the kiss as he harshly sucked her lips hungrily while she reciprocated the kiss with such eagerness . He bite her lower lip as she moaned into his mouth . He pushed his warm wet tongue inside her mouth . Both of their tongue fought for dominance as it twisted and turned inside her mouth . Taehyung's right hand was gripping her neck tightly but not to hurt her in any way while his left hand roamed around her body . YN's left hand pulled his hair as he groaned into her mouth while her other hand was encircled around his bicep . Her legs encircled around his waist pulling him more towards her body as he groaned in response . They pulled back from the kiss because of the lack of breath . Both of their eyes fixated on each other .

I love you  , Taehyung . She said while her chest heaved up and down in an irregular motion . He smiled looking down at her .

I love you too , YN . He said again as his lips landed on her neck .

A sob left from his lips as he remembered about their memories . Memories they created together .

Hearing the muffled cry from inside the room , Jimin opened the door and walked inside . Even sensing someone entering the room , he didn't tried to wipe his tears off . Jimin sat at the edgd of the bed and stared at the white washed wall right before him .

His heart clenched hearing his best friend crying his heart out for his beloved . He frustratingly sighed aloud and turned to the man lying in the bed crying his heart out .

Tae , how long you're going to stay like this ? Jimin asked but the reply came as loud wailings . He sighed and sat closer to Taehyung . Tae.... Taehyung sat up leaning against the headboard while his eyes casted down .

I – I lost her ..... for ever . Taehyung hiccupped in between his words .

You lost her ....a long time ago . Jimin replied . Taehyung nodded understandingly . Try to control your emotions , it will do no good to your weak health . I won't ask you to stop your cryings , I have no right to it . But you have to move on . It's been 3 years since that incident . You can't keep staying there .