🍁Unexpected turns of Events🍁

Shammein Dhalti Nahi,

Raat aati nahi,

Jab sab kuch Beshumaar tha,

tab jaan paati nahi!!

~Mahira

"Well, I am quite interested to know about what are the plans for tonight".
Rahman asked in hope of getting a positive response to express his thoughts today..

Mahi sneered inwardly. She did not knew that he could be this cringe. She knew his intentions for the sake of deal but it was off matter now.

With a fake plastered smile upon the arrogancy she replied " M' lil busy tonight ".

Rahman gritted his teeth, how could anyone reject him like dirt, he was sultan of the upcoming hierarchy of Iran who came to Mumbai all way just to have glimpse of this beauty.

Her intentions were clear through her behaviour. He wondered that why would she reject a man like him with so much power and wealth. After all, for a manwhore like him all the woman are just sluts.

He smirked and said " You sure miss? Because it might cost you a great loss." He still was on hope of bargaining.

She felt like puking but controlled herself " Your Highness, I don't see further changes in my plans as tonight I have rewarded this to myself. So, I won't back off even if his majesty wants to meet me last time..".

Her words were just like daggers piercing his pay string of hopes..

He nodded while gulping down the colourful words which were to be escaped from his mouth" Lady Mahi, must be busy I shall not intervene much rather as for she is unwilling to back off".

What she exactly meant was that she had no time for the shitting he was doing neither she was interested nor she was willing to gave in the trap he laid.

"His highness must not be offended by the words of this Indian Sultana, this lady was just conveying her schedule" She concluded with a dark chuckle, cold one which made him hard.

"Fucking slut, I never knew that you will offend me with such rejection. I swear you won't get any deals from Iran anymore." He yelled on her throwing the glass on the table.

The glass broke and shattered. She kept drinking without paying any heed.

' His soon to be majesty shall not use such words, it may hurt the sentiments of his subjects. Also, he should be reminded of whom he is talking to. ' She concluded her small speech with a sarcastic yet charming smile.

' If you remember, I never approached first for the deals from Iran, it was your father and following him, you came but had it ever impacted my deals.. Well, No right, then who you are to stop me from reaching my heights..' She got up dusting her hands..

She flipped her magenta dyed hairs at one side and showed off her luscious figure while walking out of the most famous restaurant which made him harder.

Well, he never faced such humiliation better to say he was no one to accept it. He would avenge it with a good scenario, He smirked and went out for execution of gold.

She entered her cabin and called for Shrini and in a snap of seconds she was present there.

Her P.O.V

Rahman Ahmed has good tactics but he could not gather himself in front of a woman. Such a sick bastard! Always wants a lady under him. But! Let's change the scenes tonight. He loves insulting people and I love annihilating them until they feel worth of death.