🍁Chapter 4- Her hate V/s His love🍁

"Under the serenity of your love,I want to care for you just like a dove,

I want to care for you just like a dove,

Shining under the dazzling stars,
I will take you to your hell,
Which will be of course my heaven "

~ Krish Mudgalkar

●●●●HIS POV●●●●

" I need her information at any cost, dare you back off I will chop you off" He said and his all men nodded and left to find out what he asked for.

" Jaan, I will make you so weak that you will not be able to differentiate between reality and imagination just like me" He thought and dialled a number.

"The number you are calling is switched off" He was frustrated but calmness was in his expressions..

I still remember the day when you came to me asked for forgiveness I declined but when I knew what lies behind those actions. How much pain did you suffered throughout the whole process sent a bone-chilling shiver to my spine. Then, I came to Ask forgiveness but you did the same for whatever I did, Everything was clear between us but now you don't want to see my face even.

But I will try and try to make you back my because of you I have turned to a psycho. And the calmness to it is you..

One Night , One sex , One minute , two broken hearts..

Situation definitely is a roller coaster..

" Hello!" Somebody said from the other side breaking him from the thoughts..

" Ms. Ashna, I need you to get me the number of Ms. Ahana Chaturvedi in 5 mins.."

The real game starts now..

...................................................

●●●●HER POV●●●●

Jisse bhaagna hai woh toh piche he pada hua hai aur usse jitna dur jaati hun utna karib aa jate hai...

I fucking loved him but he deceived me for a minimal misunderstanding..

When I solved it he ran to me faking his emotions and expressing gratitude.. but till then my love had faded away...

Is that true??

My heart and subconscious still asks me the same question..

But my mind reminds of my journey of innocence to the bitchness now I hold upon..

Because Of him I lost my happiness now even the expensive bulb of love also cannot lit my life with the same happiness and glow I used to have..

I lost my hopes...
I lost my family...
I lost my trust...
I lost the dream...
I lost the beleive on myself taking any decision for my own life...