🌹🌹Chapter 1- Her life🌹🌹

I am a living princess,
I am also a living death..

My side depends on your attitude..

-Mahira Sehgal

Uttar Pradesh, India, Year 2022

..................................

~♡♡ 《Her Life》 ♡♡~

' 1 2 3 Yes turn around ' A young lady said with her melodic students also the children followed the steps..

Chan Chan

Her payal made calm yet serene noise, children were already mesmerized by the divine and flawless steps of their teacher..

' Ta tai tai tha ye ek chakar ye do and ye wala third hands ki mudra perfect aur ye thoda sidha posture bus ye hogya' The teacher instructed and turned twice moving her hand flawlessly..

Students nodded again and copied her while she asked them to continue it 3 times..

There her one sided braid on her last shoulder was adorned with small beautiful Jasmine flowers..

She was wearing a perfect yellow Kurta and her dupatta was tied in a looser knot..

Her eyes were shining brightly..

And the pearl necklace made her look divine..
All let it be old or young people they adored not only her mesmerising flawless stunts but also her kind gestures..

She found a wrong move of one of her student.. So, instead of scolding she made her understand each moment taking her own time and once the student was able to do it..She told rest others to continue..

Her legs were moving if herself any Apsara was dancing..

Her small smile and a hair strand always coming infornt of those brown doe shaped eyes..

But just like a coin has two sides,
Her life had two sides..

..............................

' Come on try me!! ' She said her chin up and elegant figure swiftly moving upward then downward running sideways just to escape the chaos..

She sat on her bike putting her black helmet matching her pitch black attire..

She rode at full speed to a silent road two cars already following her..

But what happened next was unexpected..
She took a sharp left turn where no straight there was no road a mountain from which no one has survived till date..

This sharp left turn left the driver of card stunned as they sensed their death near..

The cars tripped and no where to be seen..