🌺🍁Chapter 3- The Ragging🍁🌺

I may look like angel,
But if you wake up the devil in me,

Your next destination will be cemetery!!!

- Mahira Sehgal

Being between 4 jerk queens I glanced my watch again just to know how much time is left for the start of first lecture

Continuously staring me, making fun of me and calling names did satisfy their ego but peirced my anger..

" I guess nothing will make you angry so let me start the fight..Shall we??" A short heighted girl said making fists ..

I smirked and kept my bag down.

" I was waiting for it only!! But wrong move girl you should have known it!! You will be facing good consequences now" I stated with my smirk.. Yeah I am introvert but that does not makes sense that I cannot fight..

Let me show yeah!!

She quickly tried to punch but I dodged it in fraction of second twisting her hand I elbowed her on stomach with my free hand..

I felt a pull on my hair another girl was trying to pull me!! I left the previous girl and pushed her with a great force she fell down..

Another girl came and slapped me!!
" You bitch " She spatted another slap was going to land on my face but before that I held her hand and slapped her with double force.. blood dripped from the edge of her lips..

" Come on!! Was it enough!! " I asked smirking with a devious smile..

They were too shocked to speak..

"Don't try these shots with me next time or else I will be the one giving fire to your funeral " I said with my attitude I was saying from inside but I was calm..

After all nodded, I pulled my bag to my shoulder..

Letting my hair free ..I flipped it with a swift move..making those girls gasp..
Of course I was wearing real pearl.. I am scared of those Hazel green orbs who haunt me in nightmare not these bullies..

Being the Miss.Perfect I always have bagged the highest achievement in one could. But also I need some degree so just gonna get it..

Life is indeed full of mysteries. It is itself a mystery each day has a fucking reason to enrage my nerves. Well! Then fuck off I don't fucking care..

I loved challenges from very young age I belong to the royals here. So I am the princess of Mumbai..

I just came back from Uttar Pradesh a few days ago..and Badi maa forced me to join the college.

I too agreed as I just thought to live the best part of life.

Always having and being a prominent part of each plan or development has made me bold enough but who knows what the future holds??