🌺🌺Prologue🌺🌺

'N..no don't harm him, I..I will get you everything' A girl all covered with sweat beads and with a frown murmerred in her sleep.. It was common for her to cry at night...

'NOOOOO' She screamed while waking with a jerk, hearing her scream the girl sleeping in other room rushed to her with a panik attack preventing pill and a glass of water..

She made the girl ate those pills and made her drink water.. She unconciously had it but the very next moment started crying imagining the horrific nightmare as reality..

She was in a particular daze not giving attention to soothing words of her partner in crime..

Still crying...

She stood up and started throwing things here and there that was present on table..

' I can't bear the pain my bestie is suffering.. Mahi is going to join college from tomorrow, I need to consult her to physcologist'..She thought.

......😑😑😑😑😑😑........

In a dark room at one corner, one flickering bulb at the other and was glowing .. A boy curled up at the dark corner of the room was looking out of window.. His eyes was with tears..

He shook his head in denial and started speaking to himself..

For him the dark dim place is a garden.. He is moving his hand from side to side thinking the cool wall as the smooth surface of stem of a plant..

He was clearly hallucinating certain things... He was seeing how he landed in the arms of his love who was sitting on a swing laying his head on her lap she caressed his curls...

But in reality he landed on the Bed attached to other corner of room laying his head on the pillow.. clutching the rose in his hands the blood came out of his hand but he thought it is the cold water where he and his love are playing...

She, his imagination was wearing a floral gown of pink colour with high six inch heels which is baby pink in colour, her beautiful black hair tied into side braid which is adorned by some Jasmine flowers..

Her eyes were screaming innocence and positive aura those brown for shapes eyes were like a calm ocean with waves and warmth radiating aura, her serene deep smile made him toxic to get her..

Her elegant figure,petite waist, and small lotus petal hands were so soft that he wanted to take her away from the cruel Earth and keep her with him her heavy eyelashes made her more beautiful all natural beauty..

Her jewellery, a simple locket with two hearts made in the side of a big one heart at the middle of it. It's an attached real pearl..

Her earings were beautiful heart shaped jhumka and a real pearl attached at the end..

Small chime voices were soothing his ears while her smile free wider...

He wanted to worship her love and her body both till his last breathe..

In reality is was imagining her In front of him.. Another boy came inside and seeing the boy on bed he understood what is the matter and injected him an injection...

He came out of hallucination.. But his heart wanted to keep it with him...

'No, I need her in any cost maybe she is present on Earth or not I will find this heavenly beauty and I will cherish her..Even if it costs my life..' he thought and a tear rolled down his right eye...

...........

Here she was unconcious again after her crying session but unknowingly a tear also fell from her right eye indicating the soul attachment of two soulmates...

And the pearl chain on her back shine more brightly..
.......

Both smiled in sleep and said,Unconciously yet lovingly

Unconciously yet lovingly..

"Let's kick start a new journey in our life".. 😇😇