BlazeClan Allegiances

BlazeClan

Leader
Azurestar- A sleek silver tom with darker grey stripes and a white underbelly and blue eyes.
Current Mate: Aldertrail
—————————————
Deputy
Beechwhisker- Cream mackerel tabby tom with nicked ears and blue eyes.
Titanpaw: Slatepaw
—————————————
Claws
Crowcall- A black spotted tabby tom with short fur and amber eyes.

Nightscar- A black furred tom with ebony stripes and yellow eyes.
Titanpaw: Depthpaw

Thornslash- Russet tom with a white belly, chest and tail, tufted ears and green eyes.

Stormslash- Brown ticked "pseudo tabby" tom with copper eyes and white ears.
Titanpaw: Stonepaw

Firstone- Red spotted "pseudo tabby" tom with hazel eyes and white paws.

Gustfang- Slightly smaller sized grey tabby with darker stripes, green eyes and a white chest and underbelly.

Tigersnap- Apricot mackerel "pseudo-tabby" tom with dark green eyes.

Thrushpounce- A dark grey tabby with black and paler grey striped splotches and a white blaze on his forehead, green-blue eyes, tufted ears and protruding fangs.
Titanpaw: Cootpaw

Weaseltail- A rust-coloured Abyssinian tomcat with nicked ears, pale dusky amber eyes and a black tail tip.

Hornetsting- Brown furred tomcat with medium white spotting, short ears and green eyes.

Cragshade- A red ticked "pseudo tabby" tom with short fur and copper eyes.
Titanpaw: Lionpaw

Stoatsnarl- Cream and brown tom with tufted ears, a long tail and amber eyes.

Pinethorn- A white and dark grey tom with a massive nick in his left ear and brilliant blue eyes

Cobrastrike- A dusky brown tomcat with sandy golden stripes and one green eye and one blue eye.

Stagpounce- Black mackerel tabby tom with short fur and yellow eyes.

Bearclaw- Red classic "pseudo-tabby" tom with short fur and gold eyes.

Talonsnarl- Blue classic tabby tom with long fur and hazel eyes.

Foxfang- Sparse haired red and black mackerel calico tom with green eyes

Sootear- Caramel tom with short fur and green-gold eyes.
Titanpaw: Rockpaw

Snakebelly- White furred tom with cream and blue spotted calico-tabby tail and ears and yellow eyes.
—————————————
Shines
Sunshimmer- Blue and cream classic tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat with blue and green eyes.
Claw: Firstone
Starpaw: Streampaw

Floralstreak- Short-furred lilac and cream spotted tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
Claw: Nightscar
Starpaw: Swanpaw

Petalwhisper- Red mackerel "pseudo tabby" she-cat with short fur and blue eyes.
Claw: Thornslash
Kits: Depthpaw

Featherbreeze- Cream spotted "pseudo-tabby" she-cat with pale yellow eyes and curled ears.
Claw: Stoatsnarl

Starlingspirit- Blue spotted tabby she-cat with sparse fur and amber eyes.
Claw: Gustfang
Kits: Rockpaw, Slatepaw, Stonepaw

Vervainwhisker- Fawn she-cat with a white chest, belly and paws, tufted ears and gold eyes.
Claw: Weaseltail

Chanterellestreak- Blue and cream mackerel calico she-cat with short fur and blue eyes.
Starpaw: Softpaw

Sagethroat- Short-furred white she-cat with black and red spotted calico-tabby tail and ears and green eyes.
Starpaw: Hazelpaw
Claw: Cragshade

Lilynose- Caramel and apricot mackerel calico she-cat with short fur and amber eyes.
Starpaw: Cinderpaw
Claw: Thrushpounce

Lilacheart- Blue and cream tortoiseshell she-cat with white paws and pale green eyes.

Minkstripe- Cinnamon and red classic calico she-cat with curled ears and green eyes.
Starpaw: Honeypaw

Fawnspeckle- Fawn spotted tabby she-cat with long fur and amber eyes.

Rosewater- Long haired lilac and cream mackerel and tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.
Claw: Stagpounce

Tansytail- Cinnamon and red mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes.
Claw: Snakebelly

Dovetail- A white and cream she-cat with amber eyes and a long tail.
Kits: Goslingkit and Swankit
Claw: A brown and white mackerel tabby tom with amber eyes who was renamed Blazeclaw, his real name is Rippling Leaf. (Deceased)
—————————————
Nettles
Stempetal- Ginger and white tabby with green eyes and tufted ears.

Elmriver- A black and red spotted tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

Berrytrail- Short furred black she-cat with small ears and yellow eyes.

Vinespring- Pale brown tabby with darker brown stripes, ebony paws and green-blue eyes.

Aldertrail- Deep brown she-cat with wavy fur, white streaks and green eyes.

Dawnheart- White she-cat with ginger and cream splotches and copper eyes

Willowflutter- Long furred blue mackerel tabby she-cat with green-yellow eyes.

Lotusheart- White and cream she-cat with curled ears, a short tail and gold eyes.
—————————————
Titanpaws
Depthpaw- Russet tomcat with a white underbelly, curled ears and copper eyes. Son of Thornslash and the most respected out of the Titanpaws.

Lionpaw- Golden mackerel tabby tom with green eyes and a sturdy build.

Slatepaw- Grey tom with darker stripes and blue eyes. The second oldest of his litter and is extremely close to his younger brother Stonepaw. His parents are Gustfang and Starlingspirit.

Stonepaw- A brown-grey tom with darker stripes, a short tail and gold-yellow eyes. The youngest of his litter and is very close to his older brother Slatepaw. His parents are Gustfang and Starlingspirit.

Cootpaw- A cream ticked tabby tomcat with white ears, paws and tail and green eyes.

Rockpaw- A blue-grey tom with darker stripes and green eyes. The oldest of his litter and a huge bully to his younger brothers Slatepaw and Stonepaw. His parents are Gustfang and Starlingspirit.
—————————————
Starpaws
Swanpaw- Pure white she-cat with amber eyes and a plumed tail, the 'prophecy cat'.

Honeypaw- Golden she-cat with darker swirls, blue eyes and a white underbelly and chest.

Streampaw- Silvery she-cat with dark grey stripes and green eyes.

Cinderpaw- Lilac and cream spotted tortoiseshell she-cat with copper eyes.

Hazelpaw- Cream and white mackerel she-cat with a short tail and hazel eyes.
—————————————
Littlepaws
Goslingpaw- A cream and brown she-cat with amber eyes, white paws and strange white petal markings under her eyes.

Softpaw- (Assistant Littlepaw) Mostly white, black and red mackerel tabby-calico she-cat with soft, short fur and gold eyes.
—————————————
Queens
Cottonsong- A fully white she-cat with wavy fur, a long tail, green eyes and curled ears.
Kits:
Ripplekit (brown-ticked tabby with green eyes and curled ears)
Icekit (white tom with a long tail and copper eyes) Hailkit (brown tom with wavy fur, copper eyes and white ears)
Mousekit (white splashed brown she-cat with green eyes, wavy fur and curled ears)
Claw: Stormslash
—————————————
Prickles
A grey she-cat with rosettes, blue eyes and a badly torn ear. (Cloudflower)

A brown striped tabby with green eyes and multiple scars on her pelt. (Chervilsky)

A white furred calico with unique orange eyes and a scar on her shoulder. (Poppystreak)