✨ chapter 48✨

Start from the beginning

After their dinner, mom dad went to their room, then varun said bhai , bhabhi lets watch movie.

Ekaansh and priya nodded their head, priya said you both go set the movie, I'll come after cleaning the kitchen.

Why will you do this, where are the maids.ekansh said looking at her.

Woh i send them back, there family must be waiting for them.she said looking at him.

He smile at her understanding and caring nature, he nodded his head.

She smile and started cleaning table.
Ekaansh and varun went to their home theatre. Priya took all the utensils into kitchen.

She washed the utensils and cleaned the kitchen.  After that she wiped her hands with a cloth, she took some snacks for Varun and went towards home theatre.

She entered inside, keeping the snacks plate in front of varun she said here, snacks for you.

His eyes lightened seeing the snacks, he said thanku bhabhi, i love you.

She chuckled looking at him and sit next to ekaansh.

Ekaansh looked at varun narrowing his eyes, in response he just showed his toungue to him.

Then varun started the movie. Ekaansh kept his hand on priya's shoulder and pulled her towards him. She smile and kept her hand on his thighs. Then they watched the movie.

Night 11:45

Movie ended, they all got up and went out of home theatre.

Three of them were going towards there room, but when they heard laughing voice from Trisha's room , lights are also on , so ekansh went there to tell them to sleep, but when he entered inside room, he clenched his jaw, seeing a boy in her room with all the girls, priya and varun also entered inside room.

Trisha he said in his dangerous voice, throwing daggers to that boy.

She got scared listening his voice. She looked at him .

Varun clenched his fist and went towards boy taking long strides. He hold his collar and screamed who the hell are you and what are you doing in my sister's room at this time.

Bhai stop please,....trisha said trying to release him from varun's grip.that boy got scared seeing their anger.

Varun leave him . Ekansh said to which varun left his collar, trisha looked at Ekansh who was looking at her coldly.

Varun take him outside the mansion and tell driver to drop him at his home,I'll deal with him later.ekansh said in his dangerous voice still looking at Trisha.

All the girls get scared seeing him .
Varun harshly pulled the boy to which priya scolded him varun behave.

Sorry bhabhi saying this he left from there taking that boy with him

Care to explain why he is there in your room at this time and no one knows about it in house.ekansh said sternly looking at Trisha.

She gulped and said I'm sorry.... B..bhai we didn't know that he is coming here, he came here few minutes ago.

You could have told me or your bhabhi about that, when he came here for whatever reason.he said.

I'm sorry bhai she said... He didn't said anything and turned to leave but trisha said bhai....bhai please listen.

He stopped but didn't turned back. So she whispered Bhai please don't tell this to dad he'll get angry.

He clenched his jaw and left from there.

Trisha started crying and hugged priya.

Priya careesed her back and said shh..stop crying.

Bhabhi please tell him to forgive me, she said crying.

Priya broke the hug and said this time it was your mistake right, you could have told us about his visit right.

Yess....bhabhi I'm sorry, I'm such a fool that i didn't told you, he was about to leave but you all came.she said wiping her tears.

Okay shh.... Stop crying I'll try to talk to him ...hmm priya said carressing her hairs.

Thanku bhabhi... trisha said looking at her, priya looked at everyone and said it's late you all sleep, you have to leave in morning.

They all nodded their head,then priya went from there .

She entered Inside room to see him lying on bed with closed eyes. She went inside washroom to get fresh, after that she came out and sit on bed next to him , she kept her hand on his shoulder and said ansh... listen.

Priya please, I'm not in mood to talk right now.he said without opening his eyes.

He rarely called her priya but when he did so its better to shut up. She sigh and lie down on her place covering both of them with quilt. She kept looking at him , but don't know when she slept.

He opened his eyes to see her sleeping, he scooted closer to her and put his hand on her waist, he slowly pulled her closer to him and kept his face on her neck, he took a breath and  felt calm inhaling her fragrances. She stirred in sleep feeling moment, she opened her half eyes to see him sleeping hugging her, she smile and started carressing his hairs. Soon they both slept in each other arms.

______________________________________

To be continued......