Cedar

Title: None

Breed: Cavalier King Charles spaniel (with slight mutt from his mother side)

Tribe: Wolfwings

Gender: Male

Age: 47

Family: Great Grandma: Dolly (Dragonrider) Parents: Shara and Steve (Past away) Brother: Shadow Wife: Ruby Son: (Adoptive) Russet Cedar "Grove" (Mudwing)

Pack: (original) Forest pack of the pack of Omicron Dolly. (New) The main pack (royals)

Job: Blacksmith and amateur (more of a hobby) map creator

Relationship: Ruby

Description: Tan short fur coat with a dark brown mane, and reddish brown underbelly. Navy eyes and odd color horns. His feathers are mainly browns shades.

History: Shadow and Cedar were raised by Dolly as there parents were killwd in a fire. However, both pups were too young to remember. Cedar was promising Zeta for the forest pack, until one day it all changed. Dolly asked her grandsons to attend the yearly meeting with her. That is when Cedar met the young Ruby as a guard. His pack did not blessed the relationship causing a rifted in the family. Cedar is stripped of all status form his pack and in the tribe.

Weakness: his family, deep water,

Ruby

Title: Delta (low class)

Breed: Husky Mutt

Tribe: Wolfwings

Gender: Female

Age: 45

Family: Parents: Unknown Husband: Cedar Son: (Adoptive) Russet Cedar "Grove" (Mudwing)

Pack: The main pack (from the island)

Job: Front gate Royal guard

Relationship: Cedar

Description: White underbelly and very fluffy. Reddish brown fur with matching wings. Pale blue eyes. Red brown mane.

History: Ruby was raised in the palace as she was wash up on the shore of the island. No one claimed her and the late ruler ordered for one of the servants to take her. Thus, Ruby had many parents but none she was close to. She found comfort in fighting and was given a chances to proved herself. She succeeded and for a time Ruby was being considered for the role as commander (still a Delta but higher status). However, the Shadow war started and she volunteered to be at the front. Ruby survived but her back leg got injury in the process.

Weakness: injure back leg (makes her slow to respond)

History together: cedar and Ruby met shortly after the war ended. At first, Ruby ignored Cedar as he pester her during her work. Eventually, the Delta came around but not without consequences. The ruler of the tribe did not care about the relationship but Dolly did. Ruby had no family, no important status, or skills. Ruby was going to break things off, so Cedar can have a future but he posted. Cedar gave up everything he ever knew. It did not help that Cedar was willing to move to the island and.leave the pack.

leave the pack

Sami and Samu

Sami

Breed:

Tribe:

Gender:

Age:

Family:

Pack:

Job:

Relationship:

Description:

Weakness:

Samu

Breed:

Tribe:

Gender:

Age:

Family:

Pack:

Job:

Relationship:

Description:

Weakness:

Vita

Latin: Life

Strength:

Species:

Gender:

Age:

Family:

Pack:

Job:

Relationship:

Description:

Weakness: