,, did you know that san is from the choi family?", i asked him and i saw immediately after that how his jaw clenched a bit. maybe he didn't liked the topic.

,, no, i didn't, the question is how do you know it?", he responded and smiled at me but i noticed how his smile was forced. i didn't questioned it because i didn't wanted to ruin this moment right now.

,, i just asked him because i was interested", i answered truthfully. he nodded and i looked to the other side. but then i felt how he softly grabbed my chin and turned it in his direction. our eyes met and my body burnt again.

,, i want to see your face, don't look away", he said and smirked. his smirk killed me and i would admit it anytime. he knew what an effect he had on me and he liked it. just like i said, i made him feel my love for him.

his hand moved from my chin to my hair and he started to pull some cherry blossoms out. but my eyes didn't leave his eyes while he was that near to me.

i felt his breath on me. as he was ready with pulling the cherry blossoms out he looked at me again. and t he smirked again. it killed me really but i wouldn't die alone, i would take him with me to the death.
i was so madly in love with him and only with him.

————————————-

it was late in the night but i was still training. i trained for four hours already. yul was already asleep since a long time. i was exhausted from all the magic loss.

i came here often to think about many things. today i thought about yul and me. even if i had tried to convince myself that the gossip from the others didn't affect me, it did. perhaps they were right.

i was in love but i wasn't blind. i knew that a family of the four most powerful of daeho would be against me. it would be complicated, i knew it
i may be pretty and skilled but that wasn't enough.
it would be better for them if i was dumb but from a nobel family. that was the sad truth.

,, what are you doing here?", i heard a familiar voice and turned around only to see a man with a thin face, a sharp jawline and lifted eyes. all in all, beautiful appearance. it was san.

,, the question is why are you here? i have been here for a long time", i asked him and he started to stretch himself a bit. he made himself ready for his training.

,, i don't like it to train during the day, so i wait to be alone at night to train", he explained and i nodded.

,, i can go if you want to be alone", i said and started to walk but he stopped me with holding my arm.
,, no stay, can't you remember you promised me to beat me", he said and challenged me with that.

,, if you want to fight so badly, just say it", i smiled and swung my sword. san became in the last days my training partner. it made much more sense to fight against someone who was stronger than me and he was the only one who was stronger than me in songrim. he had fun to fight with me, so it was perfect.

he swung his sword, as well and smirked at me. his smirk was a part of his personality. he was arrogant and sarcastic but i liked it. he was fun to be around with.

,, i won't use any magic. maybe you will have then a chance", he said and in me was a hope that grew. without using his magic there was really a chance and i looked forward to it. i would use it this time.

we started and it was still hard to stand against his strength. but without his magic it was much easier.
we moved really quickly. if i missed any chance it would be the end and he would win.

san's moves were so fluently like he would had already fight for his whole life. he knew always what he had to do like he wouldn't think while he fought. it was just in him he didn't have to think. he was quick and skilled. every attack of him could be deathly. just how i liked it.

i used my remaining energy and made my final move. if this attack wouldn't work he would win. it was all or nothing. but it worked.

he tried to defend himself with his sword but with help of my remaining magic i used so much strength that his sword couldn't stand it. i came trough his defence. i was shocked and at this point i lost.
due to my shock i lost for a second my concentration. he used this moment and hit my sword away. it flied across the room and i felt how his sword was hold softly against my neck.

,, you were so close, what a shame", he said provocative and smirked. i rolled my eyes at him and pushed his sword slowly away from my neck.
i felt really exhausted. perhaps i did take it too far. i lost really much energy. and san noticed it.

,, hey, are you ok-", he was about to say but was interrupted as i fell towards him. he caught me immediately and i sighed.

,, i'm so tired", i responded and he nodded.
,, you should go to sleep", he answered and i shook my head. ,, i can't walk right now, i need a bit to rest", i said and sat down at the ground while i laid at the wall behind me.

san sat next to me and i tried my best not to fall asleep. i just needed some minutes and then i could go to my room.

,, why are you even so strong, i want to be that strong, too", i started to whine because i was tired.
,, then you should work out more, you need it, you are as weak like a poppy", he said laughing about his own joke and i hit his arm.

no one before told me that i was too weak instead they were all amazed of my strength for a woman.
he was so different.

,, ya i'm strong, i was the strongest before you came",  i looked at his side profile and saw how his jaw moved because he had to laugh. san just nodded understanding. the chance that he didn't take me serious was really high.

,, why did you even came not before to songrim?", i asked him and his side profile were now his eyes that met mine.
i felt paralysed.
i blamed my tired body but if i would had be honest to myself, i would had admit that i felt so paralysed because of san himself.

,, i was first somewhere else but it was too boring so i moved on", he replied and i nodded.
the plan that i would rest a bit to have the power to go to my room didn't work. i even got more tired. it was really hard to leave my eyes open.

i closed my eyes for a moment and i felt how my head moved. it was about to land on san's shoulder but he stopped me with his hand on my forehead.
how nice of him.

,, ya don't sleep, i don't want to carry you", he said and i nodded sleepy but couldn't help myself. i sat for a few seconds quietly there until i moved my head but this time to the other side not thinking of how it would hurt if my head would hit the ground.

but i never felt the impact.

san's point of view

,, ya don't sleep, i don't want to carry you", i told her and she nodded sleepy but i knew that she couldn't stay awake. i watched her for a few seconds until i saw how her head fell this time the other direction.

i stretched my hand out at time so her head would land on my hand instead of the ground. i looked at her hoping for a reaction but she fell asleep. so now i sat there with si-yeon while she used me as a rest to sleep.

i sighed and stood up. i crouched down to her and picked her up. she was easy to carry. i brought her in her room avoiding other people to not see us like that.

as i laid her on her bed she grabbed my sleeve and stopped me like that. i looked at her but her eyes were still closed. but she started to speak.

,, stay here, yul"

i widened my eyes a bit. i didn't like it that she called for someone other. ugh how annoying.

————————————-