Pyaar ya dosti?!

It says choosing love over best friend, is wrong, really!!
...❥

"I really love you and wanted to spend my rest of live with you!" Utter the girl sitting on her knees in front of her crush. Her eyes were closed, index and middle finger were crossed, wishes him to say "Yes".

Her Best friend watching her proposing any other boy rather than him.

And the boy whom the girl is proposing, standing there like statue and looking at her best friend like asking him "What happen all of sudden."

As he had heard many rumours about that girl and her best friend that they are in love with each other but when her best friend blinked his eyes to boy ensuring him that they don't love each, that might be "A Big Lie!"

The boy looked back to girl and replied "Yes!!" to her proposal.

Saying Yes, thinking that he might get a family now, there will be someone, whom he could call his family and might be that rumours were really rumours.

Girl stand up straight and hug the boy and speaks "Thank you SIDHARTH!!"

Her Best friend Saaras faked smiled and moved toward them and uttered "Congratulations bestie and you too congrats."

"Thanks Best friend!!" speaks Shehnaaz.

Sidharth who was all shocked with sudden moment, thought that saying yes was not correct, he should has said "No" looking at her best friend eyes which has pure love for her but getting a family made him believe that his decision was right.

His thoughts shattered when she held his hand and moved toward ice-cream counter with her another hand holding her best friend, who was looking at their hand emotionally.

"Let have an ice cream on being myself in relationship!" speaked Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz : Uncle, two chocolate and Sidharth, I don't know your favourite, would you order for yourself.

For once, Sidharth thought that she should also have bought him the same ice cream but he dropped that thought immediately. And order butterscotch ice-cream for himself.

Walking towards her best friend, Shehnaaz speaks "Ab tujhe bhi koi girlfriend bana leni chahiye."

Sidharth looked at both and then his sad face, he wanted to talk him but he can't, who is he to interfere in their friendship.

It will be night soon, so Sidharth asked "Mai tumhe ghar chod du?"

To which Shehnaaz was about to reply but her best friend interrupted in-between and speaks "Shehnaaz, tu mere saath aayi thi to ab bhi mere saath hi jayegi!!" And hold her hand.

Listening "Shehnaaz", Shehnaaz sense that he is angry on her so she moved towards Sidharth and uttered "Sorry Sidharth, I can't come with you but will you come to my home".

Sidharth hummed and speaks "It's okay, you shouldn't say sorry. And about visiting your home, I need to know your address too."

Shehnaaz : I will send you.

Sidharth : But, i don't even have your number too.

Sidnaaz exchange their number with each other.
And when Saaras saw the name which Shehnaaz saved in Sidharth's number, he got angry but still maintain the face well.