Day Three Film one: Marvelously miraculous.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Peter Parker:That not fun-

Then Peter's Spidey sense something's off when what seems to be a black butterfly came into the window and went to the roll up newspaper in James right fist all he is ranting, so a foreign villain can make him into something worse.

Hawk Moth: Opressor, I am Hawk Moth and am here on an experimenting trip in try the local let's see what you can do with the powers lie will give you to put an end to....Spider-Man.

JJJ: Now that hard hitting news!

Then black smoke covers James Jones Jamison tiny human toy paid newsstand called the Oppressor and Huck jump out of the window.

Peter Parker: gamma rays and his temper is a bad combination.

Elsewhere Ovalsan see the Akumatiz James Jones Jamison from his hotel window and so did Marinette and Adrian on separate floors and seem to think he's going where Chloe is staying.

Ovalsan: Hmm he here already and right under their noses, better get out the my travel equipment.

Well you know what next.

Location: The New York skyscraper.

Spidey swinging into action

Spider-man: the halkatized James Jones Jamison seems to be heading to where the Bourgeois are staying because they're queen bee mainly but I can't let him Club him like the man child he is.

???:Well Hawk moth can since negative emotions to Akumatiz anyone he can control.

Spider-man: and you been telling him I'm guessing, Ladybug is it?

Ladybug: him being here is more of a coincidence.

Cat Noir: but it's nothing we can't handle with me lady.

Spider-man: you can't be too sure it feels like Jameson will still just ran like he doesn't care about anyone's opinion.

Ovalsan: but he's still a sagging in the Grouch no matter how many times you saved his ungrateful rear.

Spider-man: Well when he first show up he threw Jameson out his window more times than I can remember.

Ovalsan: hey anyone like Jameson Chris is him hillcrestites back in his own way that is.

Ladybug: he is must have been a handful at the time.

Spider-man: you don't know that half of it.

Ovalsan: got a visual on the Tantrum and chief of the daily blowhard.

Spider-man:Just don't riddle him with bullets.

Ovalsan: I'm packing adhesive.

Spider-man: we can't be too short if a lucky charm will work.

Ladybug: the lucky charm May pop up random stuff but I do know how to use them right.

Ovalsan: can't take any chances if it will take longer than normally.

Cat Noir: Well it a four on one and let us get our claws out.

Battle start

When they confront the Oppressor Hawk moth from his disclosed location is prized by ladybug and Cat Noir being here.

Hawk moth: quite the coincidence oppressor get me their miraculous I must have that power.

But I know the hawk moth in the nearby reflection someone is watching him with amused look.

???: been going after those things for who knows how long and he still playing that square peg through the round hole.

Then Oppressor with his first move goes after Ladybug wow swimming his newspaper Club.

Opresser: Opresser crush Fly Girl!

Ladybug: Ouch.

Ladybug and face the oppressive swing then Ovalsan fire the plaster round under one of the oppress's feet and he stepped on it.

Oppressor:Rrrrr.

Ovalsan:The Akuma seem to be in his newspaper Club from the readings I'm getting.

Spider-man:So how are we going to get it out from his hand other than doing this.

Then Spidey web shoot the newspaper Club out of its hand and then Ovalsan fires his disintegrated pistol while it's in midair then the Akuma flew out of newspaper Ladybug deevilized it and that it and in annoyance just doesn't feel like pounding a cat Noir due to James clothes still torn.

Hawk moth:Hmm not fond of EX machina's myself Ladybug you being clean up detail but this is just the first day.

???: and the fun has yet to begin.

Then Hawk moth turns around to see who said that which is no other than Loki.

Loki: also thanks for attending with ladybug because this is going to be your loki week.

Screen two

Setting two: Chloe's Penthouse room.

The next day Chloe turns on the TV to watch the New York Fashion Week coverage tell James Jones Jameson came on.

James Jones Jamison: at least they are better than the ones that's been on the runway yesterday because they look like they are in butter and Chloe man what a Brats and the following Clips will prove my point.

Then the clip packages show Chloe at her worse, worse enough to storm out of the room while James and had to be Loki in the skies he is Chloe's rent like she's been stung by a hornet's nest and enjoy watching it.

Loki: brought to you by Loki's Home Videos.

That the hawk moth cue to once more akumatized Chloe.

Hawk moth: despite my reluctancy to work with that Trickster I have no choice because he will ruin me with a blackmail he has on me, now my little Akuma with a little added boosts from this kain evilize her.

Then the Akuma went into Chloe's hair comb while she's on the penthouse balcony.

Hawk moth:C-

Then a heavy smoke of megatrons covered Chloe like someone else is evilizing her.

Hawk moth: Chloe I don't know what's go-

???: yeah yeah ladybug and her pet cat are heading to the big tower and I will do it my way to get those little jewelry while having fun.

Then whatever Chloe is akumatizing too gave off a very evil cock without even made Hawk moth skin run cold.

Loki: This is going to be good.