Sleepy Head-Rudy Pankow

Sleepy Head

Rudy Pankow x sister!reader

Reader age:17
Rudy age:24

You 're currently out with your brother, Rudy, with his friends from set. That included Chase, Drew, Madelyn and Madison. (As you have become close with them) You were out for dinner as the other day you won a big basketball game against your rival school and you made the winning point. You were at one of those half circle booth tables. With you in the middle, Rudy on your right, Drew on your left, Chase sat next to Rudy, Madelyn sat next to Chase, and Madison sat next to Drew. You have been living with your brother for the past 4 years for a better experience for basketball as you have always been really good at it. You guys were talking and eating, sharing story's as it's been a while you've all hung out. By the time you got home it was 10:00 P.M. You were lazily moving out of the passenger side, after all this social interaction made you tired. Rudy was walking behind you, both him and you were enjoying the quietness that the night brought. When you get to the door you wait for Rudy to get there so he can unlock the door. Once he did he let you in first and you walked over to the kitchen to grab a cup of water before you go to bed. You sat at one of the bar stools that he had. Your foot was up on the chair and you were watching TikTok on your phone.

"You had fun tonight y/n?" Rudy asked while getting himself a cup of water.

"Yeah I did, it was nice to see everyone again." You said.

"I'm glad you had fun y/n." Rudy said.

"Heyy Rudyy.?" You questioned.

"What do you want y/n?" Rudy asked. Knowing that by your time of voice you were going to ask him something.

"Can I sleep in your bed tonight? Like old times?" You asked. Whenever you were younger and you came back from a basketball game or a night out with the family you would always sleep in Rudy's room. By the time you hit 11 and Rudy was 18 you told yourself that you were too old to be sleeping in your brother's bed.

"Yeah of course." Rudy said happily, he had missed when you would do this when you were younger, as you guys we're always close.

"Thank you Rudy!!" You ran up to him and hugged him. "I'm going to get ready,  I'll meet you in your room?" You said.

"Hahaha no problem y/n" he said while rubbing your head. "And yeah just meet me in my room." He said.

You then walked over to your bedroom and got ready for bed, you then walked to your bathroom and took off your makeup and did your skin care. Once you were done you walked over to Rudy's room. His door was slightly opened. So you knocked just in case.

"You can come in." He said. He was in his bath room doing his own manly things that he does.

You then walked faster to his bed and flopped right on to it. You then heard a chuckle from the bathroom.

"What?" You asked. "I'm tired"

"I know," he said while walking over to the bed. You then both got comfortable. You were slightly leaning on him.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

You then wake up, shift slightly and open your eyes and then you look up to your brother and put your face back into his chest, so you could get rid of the sun in your eyes.

"Morning sleepy head." Rudy said.

"Shut up dude." You said back.

He just laughed and let you sleep more as he didn't know the next time his sister would want to cuddle with her older brother.

Hoped you liked it!! :)