Chris evans meeting your boyfriend

Chris Evans x daughter!reader

Warning: swearing I guess 😂😂

Posted on my tumblr marvelousbucky55

Summary: you have been dating your boyfriend, y/bf for a little over four months now. Your dad Chris Evans wanted to meet this special boy that makes you happy. So Chris suggested dinner at your place.

Y/bf= boyfriend, if you don't have one you can do your crush or just a random name.

You were on facetime with your boyfriend y/bf. He was calling you on what he should wear.

"Y/n what should I wear?"

"Umm I don't know, something nice but not too formal."

"Ok, that helps so much." He said sarcastically.

"Well I don't know!! I'm stressed." You said while flopping on your bed.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I am as well." He said

"I know I'm sorry, It's fine, maybe that nicer black polo with the spartan head, jeans and your Nike blazers?

"Ok, yeah I like that, I'll see you soon love."

"See you soon."

You then ended the face time. You decided that you should get ready. You walked over to your bathroom and put on mascara, concealer and highlighter. Not too much makeup but just enough to what you like. After you got done with your makeup you brushed your hair, you didn't do much just enough so your hair wasn't too frizzy. You then quickly brushed your teeth. You walked back over to your room and put on some black ripped mom jeans with your favorite blue shirt that you stole from y/bf.  You quickly looked at your phone. 6:30 pm y/bf was going to be here at 7. So you walked down stairs and saw your dad and Dodger sitting on the couch. You sat down and Dodger decided that not seeing you for an hour was way too long, so naturally he acted like you were gone for 20 years. You and your dad were laughing at the crazy dog jumping around and trying to lick your face, his tail moving faster than the speed of light. You then heard the doorbell ring and Dodger got even crazier. He ran at the door and started to bark. Chris called dodger to come over and he did while still barking one and a while. You walked over to the door while fixing your hair and opened the door.

"Hi y/bf." You said while opening the door and moving off to the side so he could come in. "Sorry about Dodger, you know him." You spoke the last part in a whisper so only y/bf would hear as your dad never knew that he had come over here when Chris had been gone. Little did you guys know that he actually knew that y/bf would sneak in while he was gone, but he was nice and didn't tell you guys, letting you both live your teenage years about sneaking people in. Chris then stood up next to y/bf; they both held out their hand to shake.

"Good evening Mr.Evans " y/bf said. You could tell he was scared and kinda anxious.

"Good evening y/bf,You can just call me Chris and I'm glad to finally meet you."

"Yeah same." He replied.

y/bf then followed you and Chris to the dining room. You then were about to sit down when your dad spoke up.
"Y/n can you help me get the food?"

"Sure dad." You then got up. You then quickly wished that you'd be back as quickly as possible.

You then trailed behind your dad to the kitchen to grab the food and plates as Chris "forgot" to do that before y/bf came over.

"You really like him don't you?" Chris said is a whisper.

"Yeah I do dad, he's been really good to me." You said.

"I can see the love he has for you."

"What do you mean dad?"

"I can see it in his eyes, honey, the same way I used to look at your mom."

Your mom had died while you were really young due to a heart condition, your dad loved her so much and she was the one for him so no one would be able to replace her.

After that they was a comfortable silence and you both then walked over to the table. You out the plates out in front of everyone and the the silverware, while Chris was putting out the food.

"I'll get the glasses of water dad" you said.

"Ok honey I'll be here." Chris said.

As you walked off y/bf started to fidget with his fingers scared of what her dad was going to say to him, scared to see if he was going to kill the protective dad card or pull the i'm captain America so look out card.

"You really like her don't you son."

"Y-yeah I do." y/bf had a sripid grin on his face.

"I see it in your eyes, just be kind to her, she has a good heart, and if you hurt her I might just pull the I'm Captain America card out." Chris said. y/bf must have looked scared at the end of what Chris was saying because he quickly said, "I'm kidding-maybe, but that's my baby girl so I got to be protective." He said, adding a light chuckle at the end.

You then walked back with the three glasses of water and a coke for you and y/bf.

"Dad when I set this stuff down do you want something else to drink?"

"No, I'm ok with just water firefly."

You then blushed, and blushed hard. That nickname was always embarrassing to you.

"Daddd." You said while covering your face, as you sat down next to y/bf with Chris sitting in front of you.

"I think it's cute y/n." y/bf said.

You turned to him "you aren't supposed to agree with him y/bf!!" You said while blushing even harder, if that was even possible."

Hope you enjoyed:)