Thirteen*

Henry

I can't stop look at them. Isla brings Genevieve into our bed and kisses her. They both moan and I find myself frozen in place. I just can't look away.

"Are you okay?" Isla asks as she pulls away. Gen chases her lips and nods quickly making Isla chuckle. My wife peels off Gen's clothes and lays her on the bed with her head on the pillow. "Who do you want to taste you first?" Isla asks as she trails her fingers up Gen's thigh, leaving goose flesh in its wake.

"Umm." Gen's eyes bounce between us, unsure.

"There is no wrong answer, darling. We're both going to have a turn." I grin as she blushes and covers her face.

"Isla." She murmurs.

My wife looks at me with a devilish grin before her hands start wandering Gen's legs again. I sit back on my heels and watch as Isla lowers her upper body to the mattress between Gen's legs and arches her back. Gen's hands don't stay on her face long when Isla's skilled tongue touches her clit. Our girl's mouth drops open and her breath catches in her throat as she fights a moan.

I have no idea when it happens. One moment I'm watching, and the next I'm kneeling behind Isla, smacking her hand, that has made its way between her legs away. As I notch my cock at her entrance, I glance at Gen and my eyes lock with her hooded eyes.

Isla moans loudly as I snap my hips forward, sheathing myself to the hilt. Gen's head falls back as her eyes roll backwards and she starts writhing on the bed. I pump into Isla hard and fast, exactly as she likes. When she starts clamping down around my cock I snake an arm around her hips to rub circles on her clit. The view of Isla eating Gen's pussy is making it very hard for me not to cum as I wait for them to catch up. I watch my wife's hand coast up Gen's stomach and tweak her nipple. As Gen starts gasping and repeatedly saying oh my god.

As soon as Isla starts coming as she moans into Gen's center, Gen comes undone. I lean forward as Isla starts milking my cock and thrust into her furiously until I'm completely spent. I pull out of Isla and lay on the bed next to Genevieve. I smirk at Isla as she lays her cheek on the inside of Gen's thigh as she tries to catch her breath as well.

"Asshole." Isla flips me off as soon as she catches me laughing. I sit up and smack her ass which makes her yelp before she moans. I look at Gen and see her watching us with curiosity but she also still seems a little timid.

"Give me 5 minutes and your riding my cock." I raise an eyebrow at my wife as she lifts her chin and stares at me defiantly. She knows what she's doing to me. "Have you caught your breath Genevieve?" I look at the blonde beside me.

"Yeah, I think so." She blushes, looking at Isla still laying between her legs.

"Then get up here and sit on my face." I take her hand as her eyes pop open.

"What?" She asks quietly. Isla chuckles as she raises her head.

"The real question is; do you want to hold onto the headboard? Or watch me ride Henry's cock?" Isla grins as Gen nervously smiles back at her. She turns her head to me, as if to question.

"Hey, if I had a choice? I would watch Isla." I smile when she nods but doesn't move after sitting up. I reach for her hips and pull her over my face. She hovers for a moment and I take the opportunity to tell Isla to climb on my cock before ordering Genevieve to sit and not hover.

Genevieve

Oh my god.

I thought the orgasm Isla gave me was phenomenal. It was by far the best orgasm I have ever had. But the demanding and possessive way that Henry is licking my pussy is building into another orgasm and I never thought I could have more than one. I never have before with a man or a woman.