Chapter 24

I'M NOT DEAD! I Promise!!

2 days later. Stampy is heading to his parent's house for a week before Stampy's Lovely Minecraft Quiz.

Stampy POV

"We will be reaching Portsmouth in about 10 minutes" Crackled over the loudspeaker. I sent the text message I was typing to Sqaishey and set my phone down for a minute to stretch. I had been texted with Sqaishey the entire train ride; scratch that. We had been texting almost non-stop since Amy scolded me. We only stopped texting when we had to record. We often ended up bulk recording Sky Den because we just wanted to talk and play together. We even decided we were going to record a PC series on Sqaishey's channel. It is going to be called Super Happy fun Times because we always have the best time together. We are going to record the first episode when I get back from Scotland.

My phone quacked on my leg and I picked it up. Sqaishey had said 'Stampy help me... now a pig is just staring at me! xx' I chuckled. Sqaishey was playing around on x-box in a random survival world and the animals keep staring at her. 'Just kill it then ducky xx' I tapped out. The train pulled up into the station and I typed 'Arrived in Portsmouth. I'll txt u when I get to my parent's house xx" and put my phone in my pocket. If I tried to text and find Netty then I would walk into something or forget some of my stuff. I grabbed my suitcase and backpack and walked off the train. My phone beeped in my pocket again as I stepped off my train but I ignored it. I walked through the platform to where I was meeting Netty.

I walked into the big crossroad room place and saw Netty sitting on a bench. She was on her phone, and didn't notice me approach. I felt a lump grow in my throat from the de ja vu. I swallowed it down and sat next to Netty. "Please go away I'm not interested." Netty said, turning away from me. I chuckled and put my arm around my sister. She tried to shrug me off but I laughed. High school guys would occasionally hit on her because she looks like she is about to finish school. "Don't you like me big sis?" "Stamps!" She smiled, turning around and hugging me. "How've you been little bro?" She said, ruffling my hair. "Good, Good. But leave my hair alone!" I chuckled, ducking away from her. I stood up and Netty pouted a little cause I am like a foot taller then her. "Come on Netty. Lets go home. I'm tired!" I told her, and Netty smiled. She hopped to her feet and we walked out of the station together. I tossed my stuff in the trunk of Netty's car and got into the front seat next to her. She started it up and I pulled out my phone to see what Sqaishey had said. She had sent'I can't kill a piggy! :.( What kind of ducky do u think I am? xx' then 'Have fun with your sister! xx' I smiled at my phone and stuck it back in my pocket.

When Netty pulled into my parent's driveway we jumped out of the car. I grabbed my stuff from the trunk and we walked inside. "Mum, we're back!" Netty shouted down the hall. My mom came down the hall and hugged me tightly, nearly squeezing the life out of me. I guess that's what I get for not calling for a couple months. "Joseph Garret! We have barely heard from you since January!" My mom nearly shouted. She actually looked really annoyed. "I'm sorry mum. I have been super busy." I said, rubbing my neck. My mom sighed but seemed to believe me. Netty however, was eyeing me. She had always payed closer attention to my channel then my mom. My mom just monitored my Facebook for me for people being rude. My mom said "Fine. Just remember to call more often. I going to go finish dinner." and walked away.

I grabbed my stuff and walked upstairs to put it away. Netty followed me upstairs and into my old bedroom. I set my stuff on the bed and turned around. Netty had sat herself on my chair. "So what's the real reason that you haven't been calling. You have always called no matter how busy you have been with you channel." Netty really is to clever for her own good. "I have been busy Netty. I just forgot." I told her. I don't want to talk about Sqaishey and me with my sister right now. It's weird. Netty rolled her eyes at me and pulled out her phone. She typed in something and showed me her screen a moment later. "The fans are on to you two already Stamps." On Netty's screen was a google search of 'Stampy and Sqaishey' and there was fan art of Sqaishey and me already. "Well some of the fans are pretty smart Netty. I don't want to talk about this." My phone quacked again and I pulled it out of my pocket. Sqaishey had sent me a picture of a cake she apparently had just made. "Is that Sqaishey?" Netty asked. I nodded as I sent Sqaishey a sad face for eating cake without me and set my phone down. "Yep. She's really sweet and funny and just amazing to be around." I smiled, glancing at my phone to see if Sqaishey replied. She had replied with a 'nom nom nom x' I smiled happily and Netty laughed. "You really like her don't you bro?" I hesitated in replying and then my mom called us for dinner. Saved by the bell. "Mom made her lasagna." Netty said. In an instant, we were racing out my bedroom and down the stair. Netty and I shoved each other and laughed as we hurried down the stairs. My mom's lasagna is the best.