Chapter 13

AN- Thanks for being so patient with my guys. I have writers block and a bunch of homework and activities. And I don't get how this book has 4k reads! What!!! That's crazy!! Loves it, Thank you guys!! <3

Stampy POV

Sqaishey suddenly dropped her phone and burst into tears before fleeing the room, ignoring me when I called after her. Confused, I picked up her phone and saw there was a reply to Sqaishey's post from 'DuckHunter399'. I felt my hand curl into a fist as I read the message. It said '@Sqaishey, Say goodbye to your cat friend and you dreams Beth. You are mine only! Just wait till I get home in a month! THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!'

Sqaishey really has no break from this guy. I really want to punch him for hurting such a beautiful girl. Knowing now why Sqaishey is so upset, I hurried down the hall to Sqaishey's room. When I got to her door, I could hear her sobs through the door. I knocked softly, and called through the door "Sqaishey, can I come in?" she didn't reply, only started to whimper as well as sob. I pushed open the door to see Sqaishey strangling a lion stuffed animal, curled up in the back corner of her bed by the wall. I hurried over to her and tried to pull her into a hug, but Sqaishey didn't let me. "I ruin everything" she sobbed, crawling away from me, toward the edge of the bed, before flopping down face first onto the pillow. "Sqaishey, this is not your fault!" I nearly screamed, wanting Sqaishey to understand, and moved closer to Sqaishey. "Yes it is!" She cried, and rolled away from me. The thing is, she rolled the wrong way, and screamed as she fell off the bed. Swiftly, I caught Sqaishey before she hit the floor, and carefully lowered myself so I was sitting on the ground, Sqaishey crying in my arms. "He is going to kill you and it will be all my fault!" Sqaishey said, burying her face in her hands. "Sqaishey, look at me." I said, gently pulling her hands away from her face. She looked at me and I brushed her hair out of her face. Her eyes are tinged red from crying, but she stared straight into my eyes. "I promise ducky, that I will never leave you" I said. "I am going to stay right by your side." Sqaishey rested her head against my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her. 
Because it is so late at night, Sqaishey fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up and tucked her into bed. Sqaishey looked so cute that I just had to kiss her on the forehead before walking back to my room. I got changed into a loose t-shirt and some pj pants and climbed into bed, but lay awake for a half hour after that.

\~~Time Skip~~/

I woke up rather early for me, but decided to get up instead of falling back asleep. Squid would be back in 4 days with Amy, so I guess Amy and Sqaishey would share the guest room. I walked out of my room and down the hall to Sqaishey's room. I knocked on the door, and peeked my head in to see Sqaishey fast asleep under her covers. I smiled because she looks so adorable, before shutting the door and walking to the kitchen. I made a pot of tea, then poured 2 mugs. I sat down to drink mine, and went through my twitter feed some more. I saw I had 1 message, and opened it to see Lee asking if we are recording today. I had completely forgot with everything going on. I told him I'd meet him in my world in 15 minutes and drained the last of my tea. I grabbed a sticky note and scribbled 'I'm recording a lovely world video, I'll tell you when I'm done' before grabbing the cup of tea I made for Sqaishey and hurrying to her room. I set the mug on her bedside table with the note and nearly sprinted to my room. I loaded up my world and invited Lee in, then set up my equipment. As I was doing this, Lee had written a sign. I read 'how did the date go?' I said, "I'll tell you later" to Lee because he could hear me. I then started my recording with the classic intro, with Lee giving me a cake. I ran over to the Love Garden to show everyone who had been added. I actually had decided to add Sqaishey. "Sqaishey is my new friend, and she will hopefully be joining us in the Lovely World very soon!" I said happily, then continued with the video.

\~~Time Skip~~/

"Baiiiiii" I exclaimed, punching the camera, and then ended the video. Lee and I had just finished playing Beat the Heat because we had finished the fire station in the last video. I unmuted Lee so we could talk when I heard a knock at my door. "Come on in Sqaishey!" I called, and Sqaishey stuck her head thought the doorway. I laughed and waved her in. Sqaishey came and sat in the chair next to me while I unplugged my headphones so Sqaishey and I could both hear and talk to Lee. "Hey Sqaishey" Lee said. "Do you want to join us?" I asked her. Sqaishey nodded and set the mug of tea she had down on the table so that she could use the remote I handed her. Sqaishey logged in and Lee asked "are you going to show her Stampy?" I chuckled and told Sqaishey to follow me when she logged in because she was over in the Pick a Pet Pet Shop. We ran over to the Love Garden and Sqaishey started walking through all the signs, looking at all the names. She came over to the sign for today, and squealed. "Thank You Thank You Thank You!!" Sqaishey giggled, nearly tackling me in a hug. I hugged her back, and could hear Lee laughing in the background. 

Once Sqaishey had calmed down a little bit, Lee said "I have to go guys! Bye Stampy Bye Sqaishey!" "Bye Lee" Sqaishey and I said simultaneously. Lee logged off and I released Sqaishey from our hug. "Hey Sqaishey, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe do a series together on my channel?" I asked. "I don't know" Sqaishey muttered, then grabbed her mug of tea and took a sip. "Hey, Sqaishey, It's going to be okay. I am not going to get hurt. I promise I will stay right here next to you."  I said, and grabbed Sqaishey's hand. I looked right into her eyes, and once again said "He is not going to hurt me." Sqaishey sighed and rested her head on my chest for a moment, before looking up with a smile on her face. "Let's do this!" she said in her cheerful voice. "What are we going to do anyway?" She questioned, and I grabbed a notepad I had on my desk. I had written down suggestions for things for me to, but a lot of them are adventure maps, and Squid and I always do those together. For some reason, I had starred a something called Sky Den. "How about something called Sky Den?" I asked. "As in floating in the sky?" Sqaishey asked. "Let's see!" I said, and pulled up the download on my computer. It was really just a bunch of small floating islands. "I will probably fall off a million times, but let’s do that!" Sqaishey told me as she stood up. "I need to go get dressed though." "Me too" I said, and Sqaishey walked out of the room. I pressed the download button and quickly got dressed. I jogged down the hall to Sqaishey's room, and gently knocked. "Come on in Stamps" Sqaishey called. I walked to see Sqaishey wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a plaid shirt. Smiling, I helped Sqaishey set up all her recording stuff before retreating to my room. I opened up the world and sent Sqaishey an invite. I spawned up on a small island with 1 tree, 2 beds, and a cake, but Sqaishey was down on the bottom. "There might be some lava at the bottom for you to kill yourself with Sqaishey." I said, and Sqaishey appeared next to me on the island, accompanied by the 

'SqaisheyQuack burned in lava'. 

"That wasn't fun" Sqaishey said, pretending to be sad. I laughed, and said "I'm going to start the video now ducky."  "I'm going to hide!" Sqaishey giggled. I just shook my head because there was literally only 1 hiding spot.

~~Watch video~~

"Baiii" I said at the same time that Sqaishey said "good bye" in her happy way. I ended the recording and set my remote down. "Great job Sqaishey! I know that everyone will love you!"  I exclaimed. "Shoot, I forgot about the viewers!" Sqaishey said, concerned. "Sqaishey, it will be fine. Don't worry one bit!" I told her, then saved and left the game. I walked out of my room to see Sqaishey doing the same, and we meet in the middle. "Everything is going to be fine!" I said as I took Sqaishey's hand.  "How about we go to the park?" I asked. Sqaishey nodded excitedly and we both laughed. "To the park!" Sqaishey said while striking a super hero pose, but not letting go of my hand.