Don't Mess With Maiasaura

Depuis le début

Dr Z: "Everyone listen up! A new dinosaur has appeared! To the control room!"

Everyone followed Dr Z to the control room where the huge hologram display of the world showed a small red dot blinking in the country of Switzerland. Harry was also there with Claire, his pet Centrosaurus, who was lifting a dumbbell.

Harry: "97, 98, 99, 100! Great job Claire! You can stop now."

Claire dropped the dumbbell from her head and panted heavily after the workout. Harry rewarded her with a treat and then turned his attention to the rest of the Alpha Gang.

Ursula: "Where is it? Paris? Italy? Somewhere with good shoe stores?"

Zander: "Well it is in Europe. But it looks like Switzerland."

Dr Z: "That's right, the Swiss Alps to be exact."

Ursula: *Unhappy/Sarcastic* "You mean mountains? What will I buy there a snowboard?"

Harry: "Could be worse. Imagine climbing up Mount Everest."

Ursula: "You do know the Swiss Alps aren't exactly a walk in the park either right?"

Harry: "At least it's in Switzerland, that's the best country in the world."

Ed: "Who told you that?"

Harry: "Wikipedia."

Dr Z: "And I haven't even got to the best part yet! I've already booked your flight there, first class all the way!"

Zander: "Finally! I might have shot with one of those air hostesses now!"

Harry: "You keep telling yourself that."

Ed: "As long as there is good food I'm in!"

Harry: "Am I the only one who didn't believe first class existed? I thought that was just a fairytale to annoy the lower class?"

Ursula: "Oh it's very real. And...very expensive..."

Dr Z: "Indeed. So make the most of my kindness while you still can!"

Harry: "Uh, Dr Z? You got a little something there."

Dr Z looked at Harry with confusion before he looked down at his beard to see Terry hanging off of it.

Dr Z: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
———————————————————————
French Narrator: A little while later...
———————————————————————
The four had dressed up fancy and had gone to the nearest international airport where their flight was scheduled. They were currently strutting through a large bewildered crowd.

Ed: "If you're gonna ride first class you've gotta look first class am I right?"

Zander: "That's right people, take it all in."

Harry: "These suits would be better if we had secret gadgets that's all I'm saying."

Ed: "Like whatshisface?"

Harry: "Huh?"

Zander: "Oh I know who he means. Jason Bourne!"

Harry: "...No."

Ed: "John Wick?"

Harry: "No."

Zander: "Johnny English?"

Harry: "No!"

Ed/Zander: "...Ethan Hunt?"

Harry: "YOU NAME EVERY SINGLE AGENT EXCEPT FOR?!?!— Oh forget it! Idiots!"

Ursula: "Shush children."

Ursula signalled with her hand for the three boys to stop talking and allow her to handle the booking as she walked up to a man behind the counter with a flirty smile.