Competition?

Ed: "I get that you want to learn more about Tremor but is spying on him really the way to go?"

Harry: "I brought you here to pull up information not pull apart my plan!" He said as he bonked Ed on the head.

Just then they heard a rustle in the leaves to their left and they quickly quietened down. They peered through the undergrowth to spot what was making the noise and to Harry's delight it turned out to be Tremor. Tremor was in fact a large, green, heavily armoured ankylosaur called a Tarchia. The Tarchia looked around to see if there was anything that could interrupt his me-time and to his relief it seemed he was in the clear. For him, any place that didn't have Shroud lurking around was heaven on Earth. He then gingerly plodded along to the small pond and took a refreshing sip.

Harry: *Whisper* "Take note of what he does!"

Ed: *Whisper* "You mean drinking? I'm pretty sure we all do that."

Harry: *Whisper* "Since when did you become a smartass?"

As they were arguing however, Ed accidentally stepped on a stick that sounded a sharp crack, catching Tremor's attention immediately.

Harry: *Whisper* "Now that's something you would do."

The Tarchia slowly marched over and swung his bone crushing tail side to side in an attempt of intimidation to whatever may be there. A whole lot of silence happened for a minute or two until Tremor had enough. He knew something was there so in a drastic course of action he turned around and wielded his club high into the air, ready to bring it down with full earth-shattering force. To stop things from escalating Harry jumped out from the side to stop Tremor.

Harry: "NO NO NO NO NO, Tremor, it's okay it's just me...well, me and him."

He gestured towards a very frightened Ed curled in a ball praying that the Tarchia doesn't kill him.

Tremor looked at Harry and Ed a few times before huffing and walking off.

Harry: "Tremor I'm sorry-"

Tremor huffed again more aggressively as he was now back in the jungle and hid from view.

Harry: *Sigh* "What am I going to do?" He asked himself.

He was knocked out of his deep thought when he heard his partner's whimpers from within the bush they were hiding and walked over to help him up.

Harry: "You are a literal man-child."

Ed: "We could've been killed!"

Harry: "But we weren't and that's what matters."

As the two made their way back to the inside of Zeta Point they could overhear some shouting from the room beside them. That room was Dr Z's lab and him shouting only meant one thing.

Harry: "I bet you ten bucks that Zander forgot to add a radish to Dr Z's soup."

Ed: "I bet Ursula forgot to separate the whites and reds again."

They both snickered as they made the deal and walked into the room and witnessed, unsurprisingly, Dr Z scolding Ursula and Zander. Rod and Laura were also there marvelling at the machinery and wild experiments Dr Z was conducting.

Dr Z: "UNACCEPTABLE! UNACCEPTABLE! How did those meddling kids get their hands on my cards?! And why couldn't you two get them back?!"

At that moment Harry spoke up.

Harry: "What's the matter Dr Z? You're looking a little extra eruptive today."

Dr Z: *Sigh* "Let's just say I've been thoroughly disappointed at how those two numbskulls have failed the mission."