London's Calling

Harry had just finished telling the others about the story of him demolishing the opposing team in Egypt as Terry ran around their feet chasing after Spiny, the Spinosaurus Harry recovered. As the two played ring around the rosie, Shroud saw the two and sneaked up close enough to extend her tail in front of their path. The result was Spiny and Terry crashing across the room and collapsing in a ball together. Shroud snickered and chattered in amusement before fleeing the crime scene.

Harry: "So yeah, the moral of the story is that I'm awesome."

Zander: *Sarcastic* "Oh we would never have guessed."

Ed: "My question is how those kids were there in Egypt? Do they have their own modes of transport or something?"

Harry: "Well my bracer detected some kind of energy on them that is similar to the energy contained in the stones. Other than that I have no clue."

Ursula: "Well as great as this very modest conversation has been, I've got a pedicure to catch up on and-"

Dr Z: "Stop right there!"

Dr Z burst into the room at surprising speed for an old man and called over everyone to his laboratory. Once there he revealed his miniature map of the world and took a handful of fossils on the side.

Dr Z: "Every time! Once more! Shake a bone, shake a bone, shake a bone stew! Ride your own dinosaur two by two!"

He chanted before chucking the bones at the map, resulting in a weird configuration which seemed to point at the UK, specifically London.

Dr Z: "Haha! No matter how many times I do it, it says London! See for yourselves! What did I tell you? Bones don't lie!"

Rod: "Maybe you could try something more scientific?"

Laura: "Yeah grandpa how come you're messing around with dinosaur bones?"

Harry: "He's a mad scientist, it's kinda in the name."

Ursula: "Umm, Dr Z? I get that whatever this is is probably extremely important but can it wait? I've got to-"

Dr Z: "Paint your nails in absurd colours to attract stupid men even though you'll clip them eventually? You're here to catch dinosaurs not brain-dead monkeys!"

Harry: "Was that supposed to be offensive towards her or mankind in general?"

Dr Z: "Yes."

Rod: "I'm just gonna leave you alone with your fortune telling."

Laura: "Are you okay grandpa? Zander said something about you losing a marble but I don't know what that means."

Zander immediately froze solid at the mention of his comment about Dr Z's declining mental health and tensed up for a brutal beatdown but instead, Dr Z looked just as perplexed as Laura.

Dr Z: "What are you talking about Zander? I haven't lost marbles, I've lost dinosaur cards! But that doesn't matter so much now that the bones can find them! Alpha Gang! You will head to London immediately and retrieve the dinosaur card!"

Alpha Gang: "Right away Doctor!"

Harry: "What about me?"

Dr Z: "Well you did such a good job with getting the last card I'm giving you the day off as a reward. Enjoy!"

Harry: "...Right."

Dr Z then rapidly pushed the trio to one of the many danger-prone vehicles and launched them without consent into the stratosphere, their screams being only faintly heard over the noise of the blast. Once Dr Z was happy with his work he went back to the lab to do scientific things. Harry left and looked up to the sky to see a smoking trail where the Alpha Gang had once been and came up with an idea.