A Game Show Showdown

At Zeta Point within Dr Z's lab, the Alpha Gang were currently being tortured with a little shock therapy as they kept failing to press a button in the middle of the room. Although, that could be because they were held back by a bungee rope tied around their stomachs which were wrapped around three separate pillars. After another unhealthy dose of electrocution, they were pulled back to their pillars while Dr Z scolded them yet again.

Dr Z: "You're too slow! How can you expect to win if you can't even make it to the buzzer?!"

Ursula: "But I was the closest."

Zander: "While we're here are we even going to talk about Harry?"

Dr Z: "What do you mean?"

Zander gestured over to Harry in the corner of the room, who wasn't taking part in Dr Z's tests and just sat on a chair looking through his phone like a moody teenager. Probably because he was one.

Ed: "Yeah why isn't he taking part?"

Dr Z: "Because he said he didn't want to."

Ursula/Zander/Ed: "...But we don't want to either!"

Dr Z: "Shut up! Let's try another question."

The Alpha Gang sighed exasperatedly as Dr Z walked to his stand and prepared the next question.

Dr Z: "Triceratops is a herbivorous dinosaur from the ceratopsian family. True or false?"

Without warning, Ursula shot up and sprinted to the buzzer like a cheetah on steroids as she managed to reach the buzzer and press it in record time.

Dr Z: "And the answer is?"

Ursula: "...I haven't got a clue."

Her response infuriated Dr Z as she immediately received an electric shock.

Dr Z: "YOU COULDN'T EVEN TAKE A GUESS?! YOU HAD A 50/50 CHANCE!"

The shocking treatment sent her flying back to her pillar with a bang as she groaned in pain and defeat.

Dr Z: "Imbeciles! You call yourselves dinosaur experts?! You wouldn't know the difference between a tyrannosaurus tail and a chilli dog!"

Ed: "One's in a bun?"

Dr Z: "I need that millions in prize money from that TV trivia game to fix vital equipment here at Zeta Point and you knuckleheads better win it! And I don't care how much you have to lie, cheat and steal to do it!"

Harry: "So why don't we just steal it? No offence to them, but they wouldn't be able to win a spelling bee contest."

Zander: *Sarcastic* "None taken."

Dr Z: "Well I would tell you lot to steal it but Helga wants to see these three try to win it through hard work, perseverance and knowledge. Her words not mine."

Ursula: "Why would you care what she wanted?"

Dr Z: "Firstly because she is developing concern over your mental capabilities and thinks you three should be revising like Rod and Laura. Secondly...she scares me."

Everyone nodded in agreement on that part.
———————————————————————
French Narrator: Later that morning...
———————————————————————
The Alpha Gang were now flying high in the sky on one of Zeta Point's helicopters over the Pacific Ocean as they conversed with each other.

Ursula: "Are you sure this chopper is safe? Didn't Dr Z say that our equipment needed fixing?"

Harry: "Don't ask me. And Dr Z never specified what kind of vital equipment, but considering our track record with transportation I wouldn't be surprised if this chopper immediately fails anyway just because it's us."