Don't Mess With Maiasaura

Switzerland, home to the great Swiss Alps, a mighty mountain range that stretched across the green landscape. Today was no different from any other day. The sun was shining, the grass was swaying, the rocks were tumbling and there was nothing but blue skies all around. Surely nothing could ruin a perfectly peaceful day like this right?

Wrong.

A herd of wild goats grazed on the grass that covered the hills like a natural blanket, all except for one, who had apparently found something peculiar wedged in a big rock. The goat sniffed and nudged at the item until it fell down, revealing it to be an egg capsule. The goat inspected the item closely before eventually deeming it worthless and kicked it away. The capsule flew high in the sky before falling back down on the ground with a thud, causing it to crack open. Inside the capsule was two cards, one was grey with green corners and had a grass symbol on the back, and the other was orange with light grey corners but had no symbol on the back. As the wind blew, a few blades of grass stroked the green card, which resulted in a bright green glow to shine out and seemingly swallow more of the grassy field from which it laid. The light began to form into a large shape before dimming and revealing a dinosaur in its place. This dinosaur was a hadrosaur muscular hind legs and relatively skinny front legs. It had mainly purple colouring all over its body except for the underbelly, which was creamy in colour.

This dinosaur was a Maiasaura.

The Maiasaura rumbled quietly as she quickly realised she was not alone. The herd of goats surrounded the dinosaur with curiosity in their eyes, for they had never seen such a creature before. Yep, this definitely wasn't going to be a normal day.
———————————————————————
French Narrator: Meanwhile...
———————————————————————
At Zeta Point, Ursula was looking over different dresses and outfits on the computer, gawking and grovelling at each piece as she kept adding them to her massive digital basket. Zander and Ed were in the same room as her and were playing with a pack of cards.

Ursula: "This season's fashions are so hot! I'll be the most beautiful villain in the criminal world! This would look great on me. And this. And that. And of course this! All I have to do now is enter the company credit card number and voila!"

However, before she typed enter on the payment, a separate hand reached down and closed the page, cancelling the payment.

Ursula: "Hey! What's the big idea?!"

She immediately ate her own words when she realised that it was Helga who looked over her with an angry scowl.

Helga: "No spending of company money on personal things!"

Ursula: "But it's an emergency! You really expect a trendsetter like me to wear the same thing everyday?! It's cruel and unfashionable punishment!" *Cries*

Helga: "Crocodile tears will get you nowhere Ursula."

Zander and Ed, meanwhile, were snickering behind Helga's back.

Zander: "I love it when somebody else gets in trouble."

Unfortunately for them, Helga suddenly marched towards them with a fierce glint in her eyes.

Helga: "Ed keep your hands out of Dr Z's sweets! And Zander clean up after yourself!"

Now the two were reduced to quivering husks like a pair of children being told off by their parents. Their cards, sweets and other accessories had been swiped from their possession by an angry Helga, leaving a polished empty table behind. It was at that moment when Dr Z burst into the room, unsurprisingly at this point, with news to bare. Although he did seem unfazed by the fact that Terry was hanging off his beard.