True Home

"The codfish! The codfish! The codfish! The codfish! Hooray!" The Lost Boys shout as everyone gets onto a rock.

"Let's hear it for Jane and Alexis!" slightly shouts happily.

"The one and only Lost Girls!" The twins shouts as the others cheer.

"Thank you. Thank you." Jane says happily with the others cheering before Tinker Bell sprinkles some dust onto Alexis.

"Tinker Bell. What's wrong Peter? " Alexis asks as she laughs upon floating before noticing Peter's sad look.

"Aw you can fly now. You can go home." Peter says grumpily.

"We can go home." Jane says as she smiles before the Lost Boys give sad looks.

"We'll miss you." One of the twins says as all the Lost Boys hug Alexis and Jane.

"Yeah. A lot." The other twin says as Jane ruffles his hair.

"And we'll miss you. All of you. But there's someone back home who needs us." Jane says as she hugs Toodless.

"You mean he needs you. Not me." Alexis says as the others look at her.

"What do you mean?" Jane asks curiously.

"Jane I.. I'm not coming with you. At least not to stay. I'll come to say goodbye but that is it." Alexis says.

"Why aren't you coming home?" Jane asks.

"Jane I can't fully be myself back home. That isn't a home to me. Here I can be myself without worry. I feel at home and accepted here. For I am. I'd rather stay." Alexis says.

"Is this what you want?" Jane asks as Alexis nods.

"Yeah." Alexis says.

"Well then I trust you all to look after my sister. I know she will all of you. Just as she has for me and Danny." Jane says as she looks at the Lost Boys.

"We will." Nibs says as he smiles.

"But now I've got great stories to tell him when I go back... and they'll all be about Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. Including their new and only Lost Girl." Jane says as the others smile.

"Hey in that case... mademoiselle it would be my pleasure... to escort you back to London." Peter says proudly.

"The pleasure will be all mine good sir." Jane says as she nearly sends Peter falling.

"Whoa! Hey!" Peter says as he laughs.

"Well it's a long way home. Give me your best shot Tink." Jane says as Tinker Bell sprinkles dust on everyone as they begin flying.

*Timeskip*

"Thank you for the adventure Peter and good luck Alexis. Take care of yourself." Jane says as she hugs Alexis the two are floating outside the bedroom window with Peter.

"You as well Jane. Be safe." Alexis says as she and Peter then hide and watch as Jane reunites with Wendy and Danny before Wendy comes to the window.

"Wendy?" Peter asks as he floats in front of Wendy.

"Hello Peter." Wendy says as she pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You changed." Peter says disappointedly.

"Not really. Not ever. Hello Tinker Bell." Wendy says as Alexis flies over to her.

"Mrs. Darling." Alexis says as she gives a sad look.

"Alexis dear. You.. you aren't planning to stay.. are you?" Wendy asks as Alexis shakes her head.

"No ma'am." Alexis says.

"I can tell. Your expression tells me that much. Be safe dear. Alright?" Wendy asks.

"I will be. I've finally found where I belong." Alexis says as she smiles at Peter.

"Madam. Good-bye Wendy." Peter says.

"Bye Jane, Danny!" Alexis shouts as she and Peter fly off before watching the family reunite with the father.

"Come on you two. Let's go home." Peter says.

"Sounds good to me." Alexis says happily.

"So is Neverland feeling like home to you really the only reason you're staying?" Peter asks as Alexis smiles.

"No. I found someone that I'd happily follow anywhere. Someone I've come to care about." Alexis says happily.

"Well then would you wanna be more than just friends?" Peter says as Alexis looks at him in surprise.

"Wait. What? I thought you boys didn't wanna grow up?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yeah but I can't say that I don't like you too. Besides Slightly told me he caught you staring at me and that's why he pushed you into me." Peter says.

"Well that explains that.. but I'd like that Peter." Alexis says as she smiles.

"But I will say this. Not all grown up stuff is that bad. If it means I can show you I care then I'm willing to tolerate some grown up stuff... To an extent." Peter says as he smiles.

"I can live with that. Come on." Alexis says as she and Peter begin to fly home with Tinker Bell.