Finding Jane

"Stubborn human. Oh who needs her? I'm better off here by myself anyway." Alexis says as she is laying in wolf form before hearing a twig snap and pouncing in the direction it came from.

"Ah!" A voice shouts in alarm as Alexis growls upon pinning something down.

"Whoa! Easy!" A voice shouts revealing to be Peter and the other Lost Boys before Alexis sees she has Nibs pinned down.

"You boys again? Now what!?" Alexis asks annoyedly as she lets Nibs up.

"We wanted to know if you've seen Jane." Peter asks as Alexis gives a confused look.

"Jane?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yeah. We thought she might have been with you." Peter says.

"No. I.. I haven't seen her since yesterday. You mean you can't find her?" Alexis asks concerndly.

"We haven't had any luck yet." Slightly says.

"Well let's get going then. She could be anywhere by now." Alexis says.

"Wait. You're gonna help look for her?" Cubby asks.

"Even after what she said to you?" Slightly asks confusedly.

"But she was mean." The twins say in union.

"That maybe but she's still my adoptive sister. I have to make sure she's okay. If I don't then I'll never forgive myself. I am still mad at what she said but it doesn't mean I want to see or hear her getting hurt." Alexis says.

"Well then let's get searching. Spread out and find her!" Peter says as everyone splits up.

*Timeskip*

As Alexis is searching she hears Peter crow and runs to where he is and sees Jane is with him.

"Alexis? What are you doing here?" Jane asks.

"Making sure you're okay." Alexis says.

"Really?" Jane asks in surprise.

"Yeah but I'm not staying with you." Alexis says coldly.

"Oh come on. You both can be one of us." Peter says as Alexis looks at him.

"One of you?" Alexis asks confusedly.

"Yeah if you want." Peter says as he blushes slightly.

"I supposed that's better than being by myself. Alright but that doesn't mean I forgive what you said Jane." Alexis says annoyedly.