The War Rages On

"What is it Nanatwo?" Jane asks as hears Nanatwo barking.

"Looks like she found an old game of hopscotch." Alexis says in wolf form while looking at the game on the ground.

"We don't have time you silly dog. We have to get this home to Danny." Jane says gesturing to the package she is holding.

"Well let's get moving. Hop on." Alexis says as she lets Jane get on her back before she starts running with Nanatwo beside her.

*Timeskip*

"Jane!" Wendy says in relief as Alexis, Jane, and Nanatwo run inside the bomb shelter panting.

"Alexis!" Danny shouts happily.

"Oh girls! Where have you been? Why didn't you-" Wendy then gets cut off by Jane while hugging Alexis and Jane.

"Mother we're fine!" Jane says unworriedly.

"You made it past the pirates!" Danny shouts as he is hanging upside down from his bed.

"Daniel careful!" Jane says as she catches Danny.

"What's that? What's that? Hey! It's for me isn't it? Let me see! Let me see!" Danny shouts as he sees Alexis holding a package.

"All right! Happy birthday Daniel." Alexis says as she hands Danny the package.

"Yippee! Socks. Two of 'em." Danny says unenthusiastic while holding the two socks.

"How very practical." Wendy says.

"Got them a size large so he can grow into them." Jane says proudly.

"Look Danny. Pan and Hook see? Curse you Peter Pan!" Wendy says as he begins telling Danny a story while Jane goes over to the radio as Alexis sits beside her feet in wolf form.

"Ha! Slow down you old codfish!" Danny shouts as he knocks into Jane causing her to drop her notebook into Nanatwo's water bowl.

"Oh my notebook! Ow! Daniel!" Jane shouts angrily as she takes the notebook out of the water.

"Come on girls! We'll beat old Captain Hook together!" Danny shouts happily.

"Daniel please! We've no time for fun and games." Jane says unamused.

"You used to." Danny says disappointedly.

"Come on Jane. One little game won't hurt." Alexis says as she looks at Jane.

"You got to be the very first Lost Girls ever." Danny says annoyedly.

"That was a long time ago." Jane says.

"Yeah. Back when you were fun." Danny says grumpily as Jane smiles slightly while whipping her book off.