Saved

"Set the bait!" A voice shouts as Alexis and Jane feels their sacks lifted up and dangled by some rope before the two hear commotion and feel something grab their sacks as they are then set down.

"Easy does it Wendy. Not sure who your friend is but I'll get you guys out in no time. You should have seen Hook's face when I-" A voice says as it gets cut off by Jane punching him in the jaw as Alexis and Jane get out of their sacks and see a flying boy dressed like Peter Pan.

"Whoa." Alexis says in disbelief.

"Peter Pan?" Jane asks in disbelief.

"Well you two sure are not Wendy!" Peter says as he rubs his jaw in annoyance.

"Tinker Bell? Jane you're seeing this too right?" Alexis asks as she sees Tinker Bell fly over to her.

"Yeah. Oh I get it. We're dreaming. You're not real." Jane says as she looks at Peter.

"We're dreaming the same dream at the same time?" Alexis asks in confusion.

"Look out!" Peter shouts as he pushes Alexis out of the way of a cannon ball.

"Pan you double-crossing pipsqueak! Come back here and fight like a man!" Hook shouts angrily in the distance.

"Come and get me you old codfish! Come on. We gotta fly out of here." Peter says.

"Wait!? What!?" Alexis asks in alarm.

"What are you doing!?" Jane shouts as Peter grabs her and Alexis and flies off with Tinker Bell beside them.