Lost Boys

"That was fun huh?" Peter asks as he catches Alexis and Jane as they come off a slide.

"Fun?" Alexis asks in annoyance before Peter puts her and Jane down.

"Lost Boys fall in!" Peter shouts as six younger boys hang from the ceiling.

"Oh careful! You're going to fall!" Jane says as she catches a small boy dressed as a skunk and falls back into some stuff.

"You alright Jane?" Alexis asks as Jane nods while the boy in a skunk costume is clapping happily.

"Yeah." Jane says.

"Sound off!" Peter shouts as the boys begin to drop to the floor.

"Slightly!" A boy dressed as a fox says.

"Nibs!" A boy dressed as a fox says.

"The twins!" A pair of boys dressed as raccoons say in union.

"Ow! Cubby." A boy dressed as a bear says as he falls to the floor.

"And that's Toodles!" Slightly says as he and the others boys point to the boy dressed as a skunk before the boys spit into their hands and place them together causing Alexis and Jane to look at them in disgust.

"Boys this is Jane and Alexis. They're gonna stay here and be our new mothers..." Peter says as Alexis looks at him confused.

"Mothers?" Alexis asks.

"And tell us stories." Peter says as he flies over to a chair and sits in it.

"What do you mean by-" Jane gets cut off by the Lost Boys surrounding her and Alexis.

"Yeah! Stories!" The boys shout happily.

"Um actually I'm afraid I'm not very good at telling stories." Jane says as she holds Toodless out to keep him from climbing all over her.

"Yeah and that's not exactly my area of expertise either." Alexis says nervously as the twins climb onto her lap.

"Ah that's okay. We're not very good at listening to stories." Cubby says as Nibs knocks a bucket off the ceiling and onto Cubby's head.

"Ooh! I know. Let's play a game instead." Nibs says excitedly as the twins run around excitedly.

"Red rover! Red rover!" The twins shout in union excitedly.

"Nah. Something else." Slightly says as he looks down.

"Let's play the no more hitting Cubby on the head game." Cubby says as Nibs hits the bucket on Cubby's head.

"Hey how about a treasure hunt?" Peter asks.

"Good idea!" Nibs shouts.

"Yeah! A treasure hunt!" Some of the Lost Boys say in union excitedly.

"I hid it really good this time. You guys will never find it." Peter says as the Lost Boys begin to excitedly jump around Alexis and Jane.

"No! No, no, no, and no! You remind me of some one we know. Ohh. We have to go home." Jane says as she hugs Toodless before walking off as the boys look at her and Alexis dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry everyone but she's right. We can't stay. I'm sorry. Jane wait!" Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form and runs after Jane.