𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧

Start from the beginning

Sybil looked over at the nurse before muttering, "Thanks." Picking her bag up she sat down in its place and held it to her body. Only a few other people were in the lobby, but Sybil didn't pay attention to them, she just wanted to see Randy. Ten minutes had went by and the sound of a car pulling up outside was heard, Sybil stood up instantly as Randy rushed inside. Once he saw her, he hugged her tightly — his head in the crook of her neck — Sybil's feet were raised slightly off the ground. "I'm so glad you're okay." Randy spoke into her neck before pulling away, he saw the bandages on her arms, "What'd that fucker do?" His tone laced with anger. Sybil shook her head, "It's nothing, just a few slashes." If Randy felt enough courage — he would've kissed her but he didn't, he instead grabbed her hand and lead her to the car. Sybil held her bag close as she got into the car. Randy drove the two to his home and Sybil was grateful that she had him in her life.

—🔪—

"If Martha bothers you just tell me." Randy said as the two walked up to the front door. Randy pulled his house key from his pocket and unlocked the door, Sybil walked in and felt herself relax, "Randy?" It was his mother calling from the kitchen. Randy's home was small and cozy — like a cabin. It had an upstairs that only had three bedrooms and a bathroom while downstairs had a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and a storage closet. "Yeah Ma?" Randy called back as he ushered Sybil to the kitchen with his hand on her lower back, "Where'd you rush off to? Had me worried sick!" Randy's mother continued making Randy suppress an eye roll as he stood in front of her, she was making some popcorn. "I told you Ma, I was going to get Sybil." Randy motioned to the girl next to him. "Hi again Ms. Meeks."

Randy's mothers tone changed instantly. "Oh! Sybil! How are you?" Sybil and Randy shared a look — Sybil looked at Ms. Meeks, "Oh, I'm okay." Sybil put on her best smile and luckily, she smiled back. Randy spoke after her, "She's staying the night Ma." Sybil held her hand out, "Only if it's okay." Ms. Meeks scoffed, "Of course you can baby!" She smiled at the teen before holding out a manicured hand to her waist, "I remembered when you were this big. You're practically one of my own!" Laughing at her own words — she grabbed the bowl of popcorn and walked past the two, "Me and Martha are watchin' a movie, you two want to join?" Randy shook his head, "No thanks Ma, we're both tired, school tomorrow." Randy raised his voice, "Unlike Martha who's sick!" A faint hey and a cough came from the living room. Ms. Meeks nodded with a smile. "Oh okay."

Kissing Randy on the cheek, Ms. Meeks gave Sybil a hug, "So glad to see you again." She said before looking between the two, "Goodnight you two." Randy groaned, "Ma, please don't." Ms. Meeks waved him off, "Oh Randy, just... keep the door open—I'm kidding." Randy ushered Sybil upstairs quickly, "Night Ma." Randy called quickly as he and Sybil walked into his room. Shutting the door behind him — Randy huffed, "Sorry about that." Sybil shook her head, "No it's okay. I just.. need to lay down." Sleep started to catch up to Sybil as her eyes began to close. Randy nodded — "Let me get you some clothes." Sybil nodded as she walked over to Randy's bed and sat down.

Randy rifled through his drawers before pulling out a pair of boxers and a shirt that would definitely be baggy on Sybil. Randy handed them to her, "Here you go." He said in a soft and quiet voice — Sybil took them and smiled, "Thanks Randy." He waved her off, it was the least he could do. "I'm gonna go change in the bathroom, I'll be right back, I promise." For the first time ever — Randy kissed Sybil's head. Neither of them said anything about it though. Sybil quickly changed, taking off her sweater and jeans as well as her shoes. Taking off her bra, Sybil laughed at the fact this is probably the first time Randy had a naked girl in his room — and he wasn't even here to see it. Slipping on his shirt and boxers, Sybil couldn't help but inhale the scent that was left on them. Randy always made sure he was smelling good, didn't matter what he wore, he just always smelled good.

A knock on the door made Sybil freeze for a moment before Randy came in — eyes closed, "Please tell me you're not naked." Sybil laughed at his words, "Don't worry, I'm not." Randy cracked an eye open just to make sure before he opened both eyes. It was an understatement that Randy was awestruck at the sight of Sybil in his clothes. "You okay Randy?" She was in his bed. "Uh huh." In his clothes. "Okay, it's fine if I sleep in your bed with you right? I don't really feel like sleeping alone." Stu would kill him if he found out about this. "It's fine... so fine." Randy mumbled as he watched Sybil get under the covers of his bed — his Frankenstein blanket covered her. Randy quickly walked over to his side of the bed and got under the covers before turning off his light — leaving them in the darkness.

"Thank you Randy." Sybil muttered as she turned to face him, she moved towards him and wrapped her arms around his arm, her head laying on his shoulder. "For what?" Randy said in a whisper. He could feel her chest rising up and down on his arm, "Everything." Was her answer and her breathing evened out — Sybil had fallen asleep — Randy was left there awake, his dream girl in his bed, cuddling into his side. Randy closed his eyes, "Of course." He responded back before he also fell asleep — peace had finally come to Sybil that night as she was safe and protected by the one boy who'd do anything for her.

—🔪—