3: He's so...

Asher POV

This chapter is pretty much a repeat of chapter two's events, but in Asher's perspective! It's not necessarily fundamental to the plot. It could be nice to see how he saw things though, if you're interested. <3

A sexy groan leaves our biggest lover's mouth as we all come down from our high. Chests heaving, sweat protruding from each pore on our bodies and whimpers escaping both Julian's and I's lips as they pull out of me. I practically collapse on top of our blond beauty, barely registering the warm towel wiping me down as I fall into a deep slumber until the next morning,

The filtered sunlight wakes me up, the sheer curtains letting in just enough natural light to wake me up naturally in the mornings without an alarm. The smooth texture of our covers surround me with a soothing warmth, however, it's nowhere nearly as relaxing as it usually is when we're all snuggled up together in bed.

I hesitantly sit up, wincing at the pain running up my lower back. I trudge my way to our ensuite, feeling around for the light switch. My eyes squint until they adjust to the brighter lighting and I stop in front of the wide mirror. Admiring all of the love bites and hickeys adorning my entire body, gently running the tips of my fingers over the ones on my neck to my collarbone, my chest, all the way down to my v-line and bare hips. I smile at the sight and don't waste another second before hopping into the shower.

I step out 15 minutes later, enjoying the enwrapping heat coming from the steam rolling out of the shower. Wrapping a fluffy towel around my waist, I step out of the bathroom with damp hair, deciding to go with a comfy outfit today which consists of sweats and one of their hoodies. The smell of breakfast fills the air as soon as I open the door and I make a hobbled run towards the kitchen where my two lovers are carefully making out on our kitchen island.

My shoulder rests on the side of the wall with a smug expression tugging on my lips, "at this rate, our scrambled eggs are gonna burn," they jump away from each other so fast, I'm surprised they didn't just pee themselves. I double over in laughter and they soon recover from their initial shock enough to join in my bout of humor.

"Good morning to you too," Julian starts, strutting over to me to share a soft kiss to my lips. His hands wrap around my torso and I look over his shoulder to smile at Sebastian who's currently trying his hardest not to ruin the eggs...

"Need some help?" Julian's muffled voice on my neck makes me shiver slightly and I can feel the curve of his lips twitch upwards.

"No- nope, I totally got this," he grumbles back, making me chuckle at his antsy movements.

Yeah, I love them a lot...

"Are you excited for your first day at your new job tomorrow?" Julian asks me while Sebastian is working on something for this big meeting he's preparing for in his office upstairs. We decided to snuggle on the sofa, playing a new movie that just came out in the background.

"I actually am, they all seemed really nice when I went there for the interview," My body automatically turns in his direction, my face burying into his chest, letting me listen to the soothing rhythm of his steady heartbeat.

"I remember how happy you were when you came home last week when they immediately offered you the job," his chuckles reverberate around his upper body and I subconsciously try to push my face even deeper into his chest. I hum in response, starting to feel sleepy. The soft murmurs coming from the TV behind me, Julian's soft breaths, the fluffy blanket surrounding our bodies trapping our body heat within our makeshift cocoon and the securing arms holding me close. It doesn't take long until my eyes start shutting and my breathing begins to slow.