Chapter 05

Six years had already passed since Naruto's birth in this new world, already in the year 266 A.D. And Naruto's life could only improve when he was called a prodigy in the art of languages and mathematics.

Genius he was not. Quite a hillbilly, but he had experience and hard work from years of experience.

But people believed what they saw and what they liked to believe. And that was an advantage. The Maester of Casterly Rock had been bragging about having such an advanced student to his normal class.

The Lannisters were no slouches. From what he heard from his Uncle Tywin at court in King's Landing he was being asked about him. Whether as a lie to establish conversation or pure curiosity is already in the eye of his wise uncle.

But it did not take long for the name of Tyson the Blessed to be heard all over Westeros and Lords whether from the cold lands of the North or the sand mounds of Dome, had sent a letter to have Naruto as a page or squire when he turns eight.

Even the crown itself had taken a small interest in the boy when his majesty Jaehaerys II Targaryen was taken by the Unknown in 262 AD and his son his majesty Aerys II Targaryen, a personal friend of his uncle Tywin whom he made Hand of the King.

He along with his entire family had gone to see how the crown and the ugliest seat he had ever seen in his eternal life were inherited by Aerys Targaryen. A king who spoke too ambitiously for his actions, like almost all Daimyos in the Elemental Nations.

It was there that he was introduced to King Aerys and he proposed to Naruto's grandfather that when he was old enough he could come to court as his page. To everyone's surprise Tytos Lannister said that he would think about it, but that he was still young to decide his fate.

But something had happened that had House Lannister in an uproar, whether it was servants scurrying about the halls or the family straight up nervous. And it was the birth of their cousins by Tywin Lannister and Joanna Lannister, both of whom married in the year following Aerys' coronation, where the latter had a bit of freedom with the betrothed.

The first child to come out was his cousin Cersei Lannister, golden blond hair and emerald green eyes like the whole family, and then it was Jaime Lannister held on the foot of his sister, and who was identical to her sister and could only be differentiated by the sexual organs.

Right now Naruto was in the courtyard of Casterly Rock watching people scurry from side to side. He was sitting on a small wall watching everything unfold in his presence. Today he was going to start his first weapon training with the master-at-arms, but his aunt had just gone into labor making them need the help in transporting necessary items.

And there was Naruto waiting for his new master to finally have time to teach him how to use a weapon. He knew how to use a katana, not of the same weight as a bastard sword or rapier, but he could get used to it soon.