Chapter 03

Chapter Three

.

Ellyn Tarbeck, formerly Reyne and also Lannister, was a beautiful woman in her youth, and still beautiful at 41.

Golden blonde hair like gold, a porcelain face, honey-brown eyes that held cunning and a lion-like eagerness to eat the world in her youth.

But now the woman at the lectern looked dirty, damaged and afraid.

Her bright blonde hair was made of mud and she had a bruise on her cheek.

She looked unable to speak but had been forced to go.

And this one was looking Tywin Lannister straight in the eyes, whether out of fear or pride was the woman's thought alone.

For Naruto was stupid, don't play with a lion if you're in his territory.

Tywin watched with his chin set high and his eyes with a gleam of joy to see her standing there.

- Lady Ellyn Reyne, you stand accused of overdue payments to House Lannister by House Tarbeck and House Reyne, attempted rebellion against House Lannister and His Majesty King Jaehaerys II Targaryen, and malicious damage to the Westlands, - Tywin spoke, his voice echoing through the room, - How do you plead?

- Guilty - spoke Ellyn, gasps were heard around the room either from the servants, lords and ladies for the surprise or the ease with which she said it.

- Ellyn! - The shout was heard from one side, his voice thick and annoyed, it was Roger Reyne being restrained by some guards, the metals of the chains clanking from the attempts to move.

- Silence! - Tywin growled sideways his green eyes looking with clear anger at Roger - Do you plead guilty to all charges and also plead guilty to the others?

Ellyn just gritted her teeth, her jaw clenched and veins popped in her neck.

- Yes, House Tarbeck was not going to pay the payments that House Lannister had imposed on us and we were going to rebel against House Lannister when there is the slightest chance - Ellyn said looking at the dock.

- But I can not declare the others guilty, it was my husband's idea, Lord Walderan Tarbeck and mine.

- Mother! - He heard this time a little younger - Mother don't go on, I'll fight for you!

- Shut up! - Grunted annoyed Ellyn to look at the judges - I am guilty of all charges imposed by Lord Tytos Lannister, just me and my late husband.

- Fine - Said Tywin who was about to continue - As punishment for breaking the oaths made to his Lord and King, as well as breaking the law imposed by Jaehaerys I Targaryen. It is sentenced to execution and will be carried out tomorrow.

- Wait! - I hear a shout from the younger voice.

He was blond but duller than the brown he had too, his eyes brown and a little smaller than his uncle.