𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞.

if someone were to tell fifteen-year-old l/n y/n that in thirteen years' time she's going to be marrying an executive from a criminal organization that helped her company blossom into what it is now- she's gonna laugh at your face of course.

'my company asking for help? that's absurd.'

well, it seems that the young manager needs to bite her tongue right now- seeing as she is in the wrong this time.

maids ran around the room attending to guests, seeing to it that the venue is perfect and that everything is in their top shape.

to sum it all up- the place is as lively as it could be.

well, that's just in the perspective of her (e/c) eyes- peering out of the window as her bridesmaids were busy being primed and prepped for this joyous occasion.

the young woman couldn't believe it, of course, almost laughing to herself the moment that she woke up today because of how her handmaids told her that it was actually her wedding day.

who would've thought that l/n y/n- the bridesmaid, was now the bride?

for the past eleven years or less, she was always the bridesmaid watching at the sidelines as her friends met their happy endings- thinking to herself that the only thing that she's marrying was her company itself.

and now that the day had finally arrived for her to walk down that velvet aisle that she had always dreamed of- she couldn't help but nearly cry at the thought.

the window that she was standing at cast a clear reflection on what she was wearing- like it was something off of a fairytale.

it was the same gown that she and kokonoi had bought a year ago for their jokes and giggles, but now that she's wearing it on this special day- it now served as a different meaning for them both.

and although they made some slight alterations to it to make it look more fitting- it still had the same flowy gown and the same lace and embroidery that it originally had.

in the eyes of her bridesmaids and friends, she looked so much like a princess.

"are you nervous?"

her eyes looked to the side and saw f/n cradling her year-old baby- a smile on her face as she took the spot beside her long-time friend, both of them peering down on the mansion driveway as they waited for the carriages to come pick them up.

"i am... but i'll get over it, hopefully." the two of them shared a chuckle, sighing as the make-up artists finally called for the bride to get her make-up and hair done.

everyone parted to make some sort of walkway as some of the bridesmaids helped on lifting the long train up to make it easier for the young manager to walk to the area.

the artist gave her a smile before they began dolling her up.

y/n requested that they do something natural looking- not wanting to go over the top because of how much of a pain it is to remove it afterward.

with her eyes closed, she relaxed as her hair was beginning to get styled- mind wandering off to bask in her final moments as being just
l/n y/n.

she can feel each stroke of the brush as they painted her face with different shades of brown, gently gliding it on her (s/c) skin like a painter with their masterpiece.

as if she was made of porcelain- they took their time on creating a wonderful artwork out of beauty products and painted it on her delicate skin.

and in what felt like forever, they stopped on their ministrations as every bridesmaid there is flocked over to the young woman with a look of awe stretching their features.