𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠.

there are days where l/n y/n and kokonoi hajime would stay cooped up inside of their office- nose stuck on the piles of paperwork in front of them with caffeine running through their veins.

on this particular fine saturday afternoon however- the bonten executive decided to take the young woman out on a nice stroll through the shopping district.

how could he waste such sunny afternoon stuck inside of the office when he can just take her on an unofficial date out?

and that's exactly what they were doing right now- eyes peering into the shops' windows trying to find something good or interesting to buy. they didn't care how much it costs, they're
an executive and a corporation manager for fucks sake- money's not an issue to them.

what the issue is is that they can't seem to find a good shop to spend their wallets on, walking pass their sixth shop that was coincidentally a well-known designer brand- finding their designs and stock a bit boring and bland for their taste.

now y/n wasn't one to complain about their lack of options, but right now she needed to buy at least something to distress herself.

spending money was both of the adults' favorite past time, and the best part of it is that they don't run out of cash- which is quite surprising for the young managers' case since she would always buy something online almost every day for the past ten years or so.

letting out a disappointing sigh, the (h/c) haired woman walked beside kokonoi- hands empty since the man decided to carry her bag for her. now she really really wanted something to buy.

kokonoi seemed to notice her pouty attitude, quietly chuckling to himself as they turned the corner to a new street full of clothing shops- some were off-brand but seems to have good tastes in designs and color.

"if we can't find anything here then i'll just drive us to yokohama, how does that sound?"

"as long as my wallets empty by the end of the day then it's fine with me." god help the poor woman's credit card handler, who knows how long her online and personal transactions have become after how many years have passed.

it's both a blessing and a curse that her father hasn't canceled her card out just yet- maybe he was just feeling bad that his daughter was carrying the entire company on her back, or maybe he just wanted her out of his hair because of how many times she had pestered the old man to pay for her shopping.

kokonoi laughed at her words, dark eyes landing on a shop just in front of them in wonder.

it was a simple dress shop, and by the looks of their products they were all made by hand- a true skill if you ask him.

his mind flashed back to when the young woman told him about her old ambition of becoming a model- specifically one that models dresses and gowns.

he couldn't help but blush at the thought of her wearing a gown made just for her- bedazzled with jewels that complimented her eyes, but not outshining their (e/c) color.

and boy can't he stop imagining her walking down the velvet aisle towards him, hands holding onto (f/flowers) and daffodils- oh how he wished that he was back in the office to freely fantasize about that day.

"hey, should we check that one?" he said, pointing at the dress shop that piqued the young managers' attention.

"a dress shop? why that one? don't you want to check the others where it's appropriate for the both of us?" y/n asked, wondering why the man decided to take her to a dress shop when they can check out shops that sell both men and women's apparel.

kokonoi shrugged, a lazy grin etching itself on his features as the two walked inside- the smell of lavender and lemons flooding their senses.

"you told me that you wanted to become a model right? then here's the opportunity for you- even if it's just me as your audience."