𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭, 𝐡𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞!

romance and dating aren't really kokonoi hajime's cup of tea- always avoiding this so-called 'love' for as long as he can remember.

so it is expected that he's a little bit rough around the area of commitment and trust, and although he already found the woman that he wanted to spend the rest of this lifetime with- he just can't find it in him to ask her out.

being casual with it was so out of the question, does he really think that he can woo her over just by a bouquet of flowers? and even if they're the expensive type, she deserves so much better than those cheap aromatic plants.

maybe ask her out after dinner at the most extravagant restaurant there is here in tokyo? no that's too public- the man doesn't want other wondering eyes to see l/n y/n's smile that he was so head over heels for, it's for him and him only.

then he needs to think about a private place yet somewhere scenic to remember the memory by, somewhere that will hold a significant meaning in their lives and will stick to them until they grow older.

with brows furrowed in concentration, kokonoi groaned as he slammed his head on the table, startling the young manager who was busy making them a fresh brew of tea.

"koko? are you alright?" she asked, immediately leaving the mini kitchen to attend to the man's needs.

dark eyes watched as the young woman crouched beside him, soft hands darting to his forehead to check on the damages.

he truly must be gods favorite- seeing as he was gifted with the ability to hide his true feelings on the outside yet is able to feel everything like fireworks blasting around his heart.

"i'm alright, just a little exhausted." y/n hummed at his words, brows furrowed in concern as she went back to the drink area and poured him a cold glass of water.

"you should've told me earlier, we could've had a short break."

the silver haired man had a lazy grin on his face, watching her as she went around in her office like a concerned wife for her tired husband- man he's really that into her.

he heard pills rattling and other things going on in her side of the office, a tray in her hands as she made her way back to him.

oh how he adored how smooth her (h/c) hair cascaded down her shoulders when she bent down and placed the tray on the table- eyes swirling with nothing but concern, and it's all for him.

"if you're experiencing any sort of pain or headache, take this and make sure to take it twice today."

y/n stood back up and proceeded to take every folder of paperwork from the man's table and discarded it somewhere on her side of the workplace, immediately dotting on the man who wasn't really sick but being stressed was sort of the same- right?

kokonoi chuckled at her actions, doing as she said whilst taking in the pain reliever that she had provided for him.

"you know, you'd make a great wife someday."

now don't get me wrong, the man really did think that- confident that she'll be a great wife to him and to his children, but god slap him because he wasn't thinking before opening that damned mouth of his.

the young woman had a bright blush on her face, standing there like a deer caught in the headlights as her mind began processing what he had just said.

he was the first one to snap out of it, immediately realizing his mistake as he began apologizing non-stop to her.

how can he, a bonten executive- one of the most feared man there is here in japan embarrass himself in front of the woman that he likes?!

surely sanzu must've sprinkled some of his drugs on the man's suit which caused him to speak before even thinking.