"Really?" I say.

"Really!" She agrees. "Now go, my Partner will be here soon. We promised to watch movies tonight on the Crystal ball and Cuddle tonight, so they're staying over."

"Okay, don't be gross," I chuckled, grabbing Hunter's gift off my dresser.

"Oh my Titan! What is with you weirdo?!" She playfully slapped my arm. "Go! Your Prince is probably waiting for you!"

"Okay, I Love you guys! Byeeeeeeee!" I yelled, running out the door with my Palisman. I mounted her and took off towards Forearm forest, ready for meeting Hunter.

------ Time Skip to a Little Bit Before Arriving, Brought to you by Pizza Bagel Bites ------

3rd Person POV

Hunter had arrived 10 mins early. He hung human fairy lights around the small place. He placed a small table ready and placed some of their favorite Iced Scream on the table. Hunter hid up in the tree, ready to pounce on his coming prey.

Rustling bushes.

Cracking branches.

Small footsteps moved closer and closer.

Sounds of leaves moved and the wind whirled in Hunter's twitching ears as he waited in anticipation.

There she was.

Y/n peered from behind the trees, looking in awe at the small set up. She blushed and placed a hand over her mouth.

The scenery was so beautiful. The Blue of the trunks, the Magenta of the leaves, the Gold and Silver of the Lights and the Moon, the Midnight purple sky, all mixed and it was perfect.

"Hunter you..." She laughed to herself, not knowing he was right above her. "This is just... Wow!"

Hunter silently giggled to himself, watching his girlfriend wander around. She sat at the table and placed a red colored box with black ribbon. She waited patiently, and Hunter began his descent, slowly down the tree.

Y/n heard rustling and held her Palisman up in defense, "Hunter? Is that you?"

No answer. She moved closer to the tree. He moved further down and an old branch he stepped on, cracked and he slipped. Y/n used plant magic and caught him by his foot.

Hunter hung upside down, startled and almost dropped his tiny box. He was blushing profusely as his girlfriend had caught him red-handed. "H-Hi," he stuttered.

"Hi, there!" She said with a giggle. "What were you doing up there?"

"Hiding, " He answered honestly.

"Hiding?" She asked.

"Y-yeah. Just a little nervous to be honest with you. I've never really done this," He twiddled his thumbs as he twirled the box in circles with his hands.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked as she caressed on the top part of his ear, as if it were right side-up as his cheek instead.

Hunter's "upside down frown" turned the wrong way and he began having doubts about himself. But he shouldn't have doubts right? It's been a year with his girl and he still felt like he wasn't enough for her. He wasn't enough for anyone in his opinion, but no one else mattered. Just her.

Hunter just hung there, his eyes closed and his lips started to quiver and his nose flared. He felt his eyes sting as unpleasant thoughts lingered closer and closer to the front of his mind.

You're not enough!

You're not worthy!

She doesn't really love you!