Hide and Talk *Requested Piece*

Author's Note: Hiiiiiiiiii! This piece was requested by one of my fellow followers: @WinterBlue_22. Thank you so much! Anyone feel free to request any Fluff or Angst.

Hunter is insecure about his scars and when You find out about them, we get a little pile of Fluff! (y/e/c) means your eye color and (P/n) means Palisman name. TRIGGER WARNING!

I hope you enjoy it! Remember, Hunter loves you so much! THANK YOU FOR 1K READS. Also check out the 30 second clip of For the Future on my YT channel: Orielle Aloysia. I put out a lot of TOH content.

3rd Person POV

Y/n and Hunter had just gotten back from a mission. Hunter had demanded some warm cuddles after being cold for several successful hours at the Knee, requested by Belos. After teasing a little bit, they both got changed into some warm pajamas and met up in Hunter's bedroom.

Y/n placed a small fire spell into the lamps to get some heat circulating in the room while Hunter grabbed some pillows and Flapjack and (P/n) got some blankets for them.

Hunter laid down on his back, one arm propping up his head while the other on his stomach. Y/n came to lay down placing her head in her special nook by his shoulder and a hand on his chest. Flapjack and (P/n) curled up beside them looking like a mini happy family (Because you are).

Hunter lay humming a song he had heard Y/n listening to and Y/n closed her eyes listening to his singing and feeling his chest rise and fall with slightly shaking breaths. Even though Y/n and Hunter cuddled a lot, he never got used to how she made him feel: so warm and cozy, so wanted and loved.

After a little bit, Hunter thought Y/n was asleep so he began to take off his gloves for the night. He needed to let his skin finally breathe. He didn't want Y/n to see his hideous scars. They reminded him so much of failures, regret, disobedience, pain and trauma. He could barely look at his own hands without crying, remembering all those scary moments... all alone.

Y/n opened her eyes slightly, immediately taking notice of Hunter's finally bare hands. She caressed them softly, grazing her fingers against his as if trying to memorize each feel from the smooth to the rough. Hunter flinched suddenly and sat up, hiding his hands behind his back. Hunter backed himself into a corner towards his ragged headboard as Y/n sat crisscross looking at Hunter's frightened state.

Hunter started tearing up, thinking Y/n was gonna say something horrible about it, but the rude comments or terrible remarks never came. She just sat, waiting for Hunter to come to her, instead of pushing. He thought of himself as a monster. An ugly, ugly monster, but Y/n didn't think of Hunter like that at all.

"Is... Is this why you wear gloves?" She asked in an almost whisper.

Hunter nodded ever so slightly. He sat curled up in this ball against his pillows and blankets like a frightened kitten, crying. Flapjack and (P/n) sat on the windowsill with a sad expression on their tiny faces.

"Can I know why you hide them? Can you tell me about them?" Y/n questioned. "You don't have to of course, but I'd like to know."

He quickly released himself from his ball and leaped into Y/n arms. His head nuzzled in the crook of her neck. She could hear the small whimpers leave his lips and she could feel his warm tears against her shoulder, wetting her shirt. "I-I-It's b-because..." Hunter croaked.

"Shh, shh. Take your time, Lovely," Y/n said. She rubbed in circles up and down his back, trying to comfort him. "Breathe, try to breathe."

Hunter's sniffles were frequent as he tried to stop his crying, but he just couldn't. The daily pain couldn't be taken anymore. He had to let it all out. Years of pent up emotions flowed like a mighty river. "It's okay, Darling. It's okay, just try to breathe."