A Midnight Flight

A/n: Okay, ok... I know I said the next one was gonna be the Christmas-y one, but I was so done with waiting, I wanted to post this old one-shot I wrote before TTT. This was Part 1 of a mini series I was planning where I take situations between some of my Disney Princes and Princesses and make them you and Hunter.

I'm not very proud of this, but I also don't want to keep you waiting for too long. I at least hope you enjoy this. You are Aladdin's role while Hunter is Jasmine's role. A Whole New World Sequence:

Also (C/n) is your Cover up name, like Aladdin is Prince Ali and your Palisman is based on my OC's: a wolf (ironic yes).

Hunter's POV

Everything wasn't going to plan. My uncle wishes for me to marry by the time it is my 18th birthday. None of the suitors of Princesses have been "up to snuff" with my taste. In fact, Princess (C/n) said "I'll win your nephew!" Like, who the heck says that?! But I guess she realized she was wrong and came to set things right. 

(C/n) came up to my balcony on a wolf Palisman. "Listen, before we start with whatever I'm planning here, I'd like to say I'm sorry," she started. "That was highly uncalled for and very inappropriate."

"I understand Miss," I replied. "Many think just because I'm royalty, means I'll just be helpless and have no feelings."

"I'm sorry that I made you feel that way, nor was it my intentions. It was wrong of me, and I'd like to start over... properly this time," C/n said. "Princess C/n, very pleased to make your acquaintance, your highness."

She curtsied. I came over to her and bowed respectively, "The pleasure is all mine." I kissed her knuckles and she blushed slightly. The Palisman nuzzled it's cheek on mine.

"I-It's lovely," I said with a laugh.

"You, uh- You don't wanna go for a ride, do ya?" C/n asked. "My treat, and we could get out of the Castle? See the world?"

I caressed the wolf's cheek. "Is it safe?" I asked.

"Sure. Do ya trust me?" C/n asked.

My head perked up at that phrase. The girl I met and saved me in the Bonesborough Market used that same exact phrase to me. "What?"

C/n extended a hand out to me. "Do you trust me?" She repeated. "What do you have to lose?"

I paused for a second and thought about it. I mean the Princess hasn't really done anything to hurt me, and yes I was a little nervous flying on a Palisman before, given I have never seen one. But, I figured I was in safe hands. "Yes," I replied slowly.

I grabbed her hand and she pulled me aboard. I sat behind her, holding her waist as gently as I could. Her Palisman readied and we zoomed off into the moonlight.

Y/n's POV

Dakota zoomed off to the point my magical head wreath that Eda had conjured up, almost flew off, and the Prince along with it. I grabbed on to it tight and Hunter grabbed me to try and stay on. We smiled at each other.

Hunter looked back to his red pet bird as we flew off, getting higher and higher. He waved goodbye to him and started our adventure. We flew so close to a building Hunter hid behind me in a fear we'd crash, but Dakota knew what she was doing. Then, we were finally over Bonesborough. "I can show you the world! Shining, Shimmering, Splendid. Tell me Hunter, when did you last let your heart decide."

We went for low dips and through the maze of buildings when I grabbed him a flower off a flower box in somebody's dim window. When he noticed the flower he smelled it and his tense  expression seemed to soften. "I can open your eyes, take you wonder by wonder." We flew throughout the central part of the titan. "Over sideways and under on a Magic Palisman Ride! A Whole New World!"