"W-What?"

"What, did you actually think you deserved to be fucked?" The Cuban chuckled.

"No, baby. I only fuck good girls." She left her there sitting on the desk, leaving that studio because their session was over.

Lauren was left panting slightly, heart racing within her chest and pussy throbbing and begging to be touched.

The Cuban couldn't believe she hadn't gotten her way. She always got her way.

She was frustrated as she left the studio, angrily slamming her car door.

Y/N was playing mind games that Lauren couldn't seem to win.

Lauren returned to the studio, Camila waiting for her.

"Who's this on the track? She's amazing." She smiled, listening to that song from before.

"Some under-the-radar artist. She said she didn't want her name being known." The Cuban covered for her, even though she practically hated the woman for what she did to her.

Lauren had to go home and masturbate, but she couldn't seem to get herself off.

So, she had to physically get out Y/N's instagram to masturbate to, and luckily that seemed to work.

"Those vocals, I have to meet her." She shook her head, amazed at the beautiful voice that was accompanying the Cuban's.

Lauren saw a flash of Y/H/C colored hair pass by the room, clearing her throat.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick."

"Yeah, go ahead. Let me set this up."

The Cuban practically ran out of the room, barely catching Y/N before she opened the door of the next studio over.

Lauren pinned her against the wall, smashing her lips against her's.

The woman moaned softly, threading her fingers through that raven hair.

"You done being a bad girl?" She asked when they parted.

"Mhmm. Please, I need you."

The woman hummed at this, kissing back when the Cuban leant in once more.

Lauren could taste her sweet lipgloss, feeling that skilled tongue easily slip past her lips and into her mouth.

She moaned softly, the woman twisting the doorknob behind her and pulling the Cuban inside with her.

She shut it behind her, pushing Lauren up against her desk.

The green eyed woman pushed everything off of it, letting Y/N slip between her thighs.

"Strip." The woman simply commanded, her voice filled to the brim with that dominance that made the Cuban quiver.

Lauren almost tore her clothes off, watching Y/N go to lock the door.

What she didn't expect was the woman to slip off her skirt to reveal a pair of compression shorts.

There, right in front of Lauren was a bulge that she didn't think was there.

The woman chuckled at her reaction, "surprised? They always are, baby."

She let the Cuban unbutton her shirt, leaving her in her black silk bra.

The green eyed woman slipped onto her knees, prepared to suck the woman off.

But Y/N gently swatted her away.