"She doesn't kiss me on the mouth anymore, cause it's more intimate than she thinks we should get. She doesn't look me in the eyes anymore, too scared of what she'll see. Somebody holdin me." She sang the beautiful melody that her mother had made.

"When I wake up all alone and I'm thinkin' of your skin, I remember, I remember what you told me..." Lauren listened intently to her husky voice, unable to comprehend how the woman could hide such a beautiful voice from the world.

"Said, we're not lovers. We're just strangers, with the same damn hunger to be touched, to be loved, to feel anything at all. We're not lovers, we're just strangers with the same damn hunger to be touched, to be loved, to feel anything at all." The woman sang the last few verses they had.

From there she began to free style, "I miss the mornings with you layin' in my bed, I miss the memories replayin' in my head. I miss the thought of a forever you and me, but all your missin' is my body, woah." She smiled at herself, eyes shut as she sang.

Lauren was very impressed as she watched the woman walk out of the booth to adjust the track.

"Of course your vocals will be a lot different than mine, but we can adjust the lyrics to fit-"

"No, no. I want you on the track."

"What? Lauren, this is your song." Y/N chuckled, going to cut out her voice from the recording.

The Cuban grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Please."

The woman sighed, "just know you won't be using my name for credits." She gave in when the Cuban gave her those eyes.

Those, "Daddy please" eyes.

The woman groaned, looking away from the Cuban.

"What?" Lauren chuckled, knowing well what she was doing to her.

"Nothing."

"Don't be a pussy." Y/N glared at the woman, jaw clenching.

"Lauren, you're playing a dangerous game. I suggest you stop while you're ahead." She spoke with such rasp that her voice alone had the Cuban backing down.

"What if I don't?" The Cuban practically whimpered out in that, "Daddy please" voice that made the woman groan.

"The song, Lauren. Let's focus on the song." The woman cleared her throat, trying to focus on the track.

She felt a hand find her back as she leant over to press a few buttons on the track board.

"Lauren, I already fucking warned you." The Cuban leant in close, her lips practically brushing the woman's ear.

"What are you going to do about it... Daddy."

Y/N span around, swiftly lifting the woman onto the desk.

"You are testing my fucking patience." She practically growled out, wrapping her hand around the Cuban's throat.

"You're just a little whore just waiting to get her way, aren't you?" Lauren melted into her body, shuddering and whimpering when she felt the woman apply pressure to her throat.

Never before had she been put in her place like this before. She was always the dominant one during sex, but here she was being talked down to by that sexy woman.

"Answer me!"

"Y-Yes, god yes!" The woman whimpered out, feeling her wetness soak through her underwear.

"I don't want you coming onto me like this ever again, if I swear to god I'll do more than leave you soaking yourself." She glared down at the Cuban, finally releasing her.