Epilog: See you soon!

Start from the beginning

But to be honest, they weren't bothered by it... There wasn't anything that could threaten them anymore.

'I'm glad we are not selling the houses... I would miss them...' Jungkook frowned.

As future plans were on the run, they decided that Red String members would be shareholders of the houses as their bases in Seoul.

Jungkook and Taehyung with their parents were looking for new houses in Daegu. They had to be close. They were too attached to each other...

And of course... the rest of their people were thinking exactly the same...

Yoonguk was laughing at them that they should just buy the whole estate...

Living more than an hour away from each other was not considered!

Taehyung looked at his phone.

'There is no connection here... They all will freak out. We are out of reach for more than 12 hours and flying back to Ireland will take us next 3...'

'Yeah. We should get going...'

Their intuition was right. When they were back to the small family guesthouse in one of small vilages, they were staying in, their phones were blown up with notification about missed phone calls and messages.

'Call Yeonjun?' Jungkook asked, seeing Dami's text with thousands of exclamation marks.

'Something happened.' Taehyung stated and nervously called Yeonjun.

Jungkook was looking at him anxiously, gulping hard.

'Yeonjun? Are you okay? Is Soobin okay?!'

Yeonjun was silent for a second, which just made Jungkook and Taehyung more panicked. But finally he choked out:

'We succeeded...'

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm and squeezed it.

'I will be a dad...' Yeonjun breathed out.

Taehyung let out a surprised laugh.

'Oh my... That's wonderful!'

'Wonderful?! I am panicking... And Soobin is... jeeze, he is glowing...'

Jungkook smiled widely and teared up a bit.

They knew Yeonjun and Soobin were starting the pregnancy procedure just after Soobin's graduation. Because Soobin didn't want to wait. He loved children so much, and they knew he was perfect for being a father. He was this kind of patient and gentle person...

And now The Youngest of them was carrying a baby.

'Calm down, Yeonie...' Jungkook said. 'We are so happy... I can't wait to see you!'

'Yeah, come back... Yoohyeon wants to move here... I will kill her I swear!'

Jungkook giggled.

'Her bestie will be a dad... she needs time to process this...'

'Does the rest know already?'

'No... Just Dami, Yoohyeon and you two... That's why I need you here! Someone needs to help me calm down the circus...'

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and gulped, when in front of their eyes a premonition of armageddon made by the cheering squad appeared.

Boom!

Jimin...

Boom!

Han...

Boom!