Epilog: See you soon!

Start from the beginning

And the lake where everything began... was calmly waiting for the first rays of the morning sun. Just before the dawn, when the silence was the most divine music...

Norns were free from their prison and there was no magic there anymore

But it was everywhere else.

In the wind. Between trees. Inside the ground.

In them.

Walking on the lake shore, with their ankles covered by the water and tightly joined hands, they were paying respect to the place where their ancestors came from.

'We should show it to appa one day...' Taehyung said. 'He will be overwhelmed...'

'Yeah...' Jungkook smiled lightly. 'I am glad he told us... that Mrs Jisoo and Mrs Rose adopted those kids...'

The kids Nonahi once took as hostages, were taken care of and loved... And when Namjoon told Jungkook and Taehyung that... they didn't even know they needed this knowledge, to get rid of invisible weight on their hearts.

'Ready to come back home?' Taehyung asked.

'Yeah we have to...' Jungkook smiled. 'We have the wedding to prepare...'

'Gahyeon, Mrs Handongs and Jimin are already at it... We should just be quiet to not get involved in the chaos...' Taehyung chuckled.

'When are Jimin and Yoongi coming back from the States?'

'Yoongi is working with MAX and Jimin is recording something new, so who knows? In a month?'

'Yoongi wants me to record 'Stay alive'. It's a promotional song for an anime...'

'Will you do it?'

'Yeah. There won't be an MV or performances. So there is no problem. I don't want attention other than yours...' Jungkook smiled.

'Yeah, that's why no matter what Gahyeon will promise us we are not modeling for their fashion brand...'

'We will send Yeonjun... and Minho... Anybody else actually...' Jungkook giggled.

He put his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

'I want a normal... daily... crazy life... With people who know me.'

'Yeah... for the first time... we should get old together...' Taehyung pressed his cheek to Jungkook's hair.

The rush in their blood they felt all the time during their childhood and teenage years calmed down. They were embracing every normal day absolutely content with it. Welcoming every daily struggle. Enjoying domestic, lazy days.

Planning an absolutely simple life, which - they knew - would be extraordinary either way.

They were still the Red String... The most powerful MOI's unit in history. They were ready to act if needed.