Chapter 25

After much needed discussion from the Scouts and the Elder Arcs, they decided to allow the inhabitants of Paradis to stay in Arcadia for a month in order to begin their program and discuss the plans going ahead for the future.

In the meantime, all the inhabitants of Paradis underwent the SOLIDER program, with the Arc Siblings and VioletE overseeing it. During that time, the inhabitants of Paradis underwent changes as due to the program they now have superhuman strength, speed, and agility. Jaune notices their bodies are not as skinny as when he first met them as rations in Arcadia are more compared to Paradis, and a lot of them during this training period were given permission to access Magic.

How does one get Magic you say? Well, those that are not of Arcadian blood can get access to Magic by going to one of the temples located in one of the Magic centers of Arcadia and they would have to eat the Golden Herb, this has to be eaten in order to obtain these powers. But the users will have to undergo a test in their mind to see if they are worthy to protect the land and it's people. The 4 Founders created this as a means to not allow their Magic to get to the wrong hands. If they do not meet the criteria, the herb will reject them.

Some of the Scouts commented it was very trippy.

Right now, Jaune along with his sisters and some Scouts and Rico are in the training rooms. The Scouts and Rico are wearing 3rd Class Uniforms, while Jaune and his sisters are wearing 1st Class uniforms.

Petra: So what exactly do you want us to do Jaune?

Jaune: Easy, my sisters and I will choose who among the Sqauds we will fight

Nanaba: You're kidding right?

Aqua: No we're not, we want to see if all that training is paid off. Plus, we'll hold back.

Keiji: Hold back? Even without you using your magic and half of your strength, you still kicked our asses.

Gunther: I think just fighting one of you is unfair.

Saphron: Don't be a bunch of pussies! It's almost the end of your training, so you at least have a 10% shot of defeating us.

Lynne: Thanks for the words of encouragement Saphron.

Saphron: Oh shut up Lynne.

Eld: So are we really doing this?

Jaune: Yup. So who among us will go. I already made my pick, it's going to be Petra, Nifa, and Rico.

Saphron: Really, your girlfriends?

Petra and Nifa quickly turned to Rico as she ignores their stares.

Petra/Nifa: 'When was she part of this love triangle?! I didn't notice her at all!'

Jaune: So who's your pick?

Bianca: Squad Miche.

Aqua: Squad Hange.

Saphron: Then Sqaud Levi is mine.

Jaune: Alright then, everyone get to your positions.

As the Arc siblings brought out their weapons, Jaune and Saphron equip their customized Buster Sword, Aqua a Rapier, and Bianca a Katana. While the Scouts and Rico equipped their standard SOLDIER Sword and Buster Swords. They all nod and charged towards the Arc Siblings.

Aqua gets her Rapier ready as Squad Hange charges. She blocks their strikes and counters, pushing some of them back. She continues doing so, when she sees Harold and Keiji jumped in the air, all she did is slash them away as the two were sent flying.

Moblit charges and delivers strikes using the Buster Sword. They cross swords, Moblit uses this opportunity to punch the Rapier away, he does so then Aqua retaliated by delivering a spin attack. Moblit quickly uses his Semblance and turns his arm into metal and gets pushed back. Abel's hand glows as he uses his telekinesis abilities and disarm Aqua's Rapier. But like that's going to stop her.