Chapter 9

Siris is sitting in Erwin's Office, his seat is behind the door as he faces the group. He sees Erwin sitting on his desk, while Levi is sitting on the seat to his left, while Hange is sitting on the seat to his right, he can see that Hange has a notebook at hand, probably going to take note about everything he'll say. He also sees Miche standing on Erwin's right, as he stares at him.

Siris: So let's get started then, shall we?

Erwin: Indeed, we have a lot of questions for you Siris.

Siris: And I will answer them as truthfully as possible.

Erwin nods as Hange asked the first question.

Hange: Can you tell us about your home of Remnant? You said you came from an entirely different world, can you elaborate more on that?

Siris: Certainly.

As Siris began explaining to them about Remnant, from the Grimm, Aura, Faunus, Semblances, and even showed them the history about Arcadia and they were surprised how Jaune's family were involved in creating this Kingdom. As well as the full event on how they were transported here.

Erwin: Siris, this Aura. Is it possible to give the Scouts this power?

Siris: We don't know if that is possible, we haven't tested if it's possible to give someone not from our world Aura.

Erwin: Can we try it? I can be the first test subject for this.

Miche: Erwin, you can't be serious.

Erwin: I am.

As Erwin stands up.

Erwin: This ability known as Aura can help substantially for the Scouts and I want to know if it's possible. I'm willing to accept the consequences should the test go wrong.

Siris on the other hand looks and sees that he is actually serious about this and sighs as he will try to unlock his Aura.

Levi: If this fails, I won't take it too kindly, got it.

Siris: Of course.

As Siris began saying the chant.

Siris: For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all, infinite in distance and unbound by death. I release your soul and by my shoulder protect thee.

Siris places his hands near Erwin as he began the chant, Erwin starts to glow, they notice that the color glowing around him is white.

Hange: So did it work?

Siris brings out a pocket knife and asks Erwin to bring his hand out as he delivers a small scratch. He then shows everyone the scratch as they watch Erwin's Aura heal the scratch, indicating that it worked.

Miche: Well I'll be, it worked.

Hange: That's incredible! Me next! Me next!

Erwin: Not now Hange, we still have a few more things to discuss.

Hange sits down in disappointment while Levi rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Siris: Anyways, now it's time to discuss what we can offer for you.

As Siris placed a holopad on the table, he then presses a few things in his wrist pad as an image of what appears to be a Military Uniform appeared.