Chapter 24

In one of the simulation arenas in the Arcadian Military base, the room is large, big enough to fit an entire Legion's worth of soldiers, vehicles, and aircrafts. On the second floor area, there is an audience room where the training instructors, soldiers, or any guests can watch the training simulation.

Inside is Jaune, Violet Evergarden, Siris, Erwin, Levi, Hange, Miche, Pixis, Nile, Zachary, and Sadies. Both Jaune and Levi informed them of the situation regarding Future Eren being in control of Eren's body and the memories he saw. With the information regarding the Founding Titan and the missing Titan, which is now known to them as the Attack Titan.

They are here to see what abilities does Future Eren have with regards of the Attack Titan.

In the training simulation, Eren is standing on the other side of the room, he wears the Arcadian standard military uniform. On the other end of the room are three Gundams, Violet Arc is now assigned to be Eren's handler and will keep an eye on him for the entirety of this operation, not like they assigned her on that position for a certain reason. The other two joining her in this training exercise will be Bianca and Saphron.

They are all staring at Eren inside their Gundams as they get ready. Violet is piloting the GN-002 Gundam Dynames, Bianca with the ORB-01 Akatsuki Gundam, and Saphron in the ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam.

Saphron: So Violet are we going to see what your boyfriend is capable of?

VioletA: He's not my boyfriend Saph!

Bianca: Yet Violet, plus, you better snatch him or else that brat we met back at the training camp will have him. She seems really possessive of him and will no doubt won't let you have him.

VioletA: Wait really?! Then I need to make sure she won't have him!

Saphron: 'Wow, when their's competition she is really aiming to win'

Eren gets ready, he hears Jaune's voice in the loudspeaker.

Jaune: Eren, you can start the transformation now. Be ready to showcase all your abilities.

Eren: You got it Jaune.

Eren cracks his neck, ready to begin as lighting appears in his body and he suddenly explodes and in the puff of smoke, everyone can now see Eren's Titan form, the Attack Titan.

Erwin: So that must be the Attack Titan

Hange: Wow! I can't wait to learn more about him! I'm so excited!

Levi: Four-eyes shut up.

Sadies: 'So this must be Eren's Titan form. Grisha, why? Why did you give your son this burden?'

Sadies just closes his eyes in frustration when he learned the truth about Grisha, him being a Titan Shifter and making Eren his successor. Now he understood why he brought him to that forest, alone and why Grisha was nowhere to be seen, only Eren.