3 ━ tv show

S T E V E     R.

          One of the first shows you introduced and got him hooked him on was Game of Thrones. You told him about the book series it was based off and he read all of them. ( He started to scream 'Winter is coming !' to Bucky & he likes the books more than the show tbh )

T O N Y     S.

          You both loved the Sherlock Holmes books. But while you enjoyed the show on BBC, Tony preferred the RDJ Sherlock movie.

T H O R     O.

          He really didn't know how to use Netflix at all so you helped him and you may have accidentally introduced him to Supernatural ( ♪ carry on my wayward son ♪ )

P I E T R O     M.

          You had shown him The Flash more as a joke but he actually loved the show. And ever since Supergirl came out, he would watch it from time to time.

C L I N T     B.

          Oh my god ! okay so 2016 was the best year because goddamn it Stranger Things is a blessed show with a blessed cast. and it's so awesome and badass and sci-fi. Let's just say, you guys started eating Eggos a lot more.

B R U C E     B.

          Bruce claims to love Doctor Who more than you do, but he's crazy. Sometimes he calls you Rose ( but don't tell anyone that ). Both if you agree that the ( Favorite Doctor ) is the best. He also started watching Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs for the same reason — he thought they were actually medical documentaries. But he still finds them enjoyable.