Y/n's POV

It took us about 10 minutes to make it to the makeup and hair trailers and once we got there paget showed me where I would need to go "Okay honey, i'm going to be in that trailer right there" she says as she points to the trailer across from mine "When you are done you can go in there and wait or you can go wait by the golf cart okay" she tells me with a sweet smile "Yeah, okay" I say with a smile "Good, now go in there and let them work their magic. I will see you in a bit okay" she says "Yeah" I respond with a nod. And with that I walk into the trailer to get ready for my scene. 

After about 45 minutes, I am finally done. I look in the mirror and my hair is all messy and tangled and I have bruises and cuts on my face that look very realistic. I thank the artist and walk out of the trailer, good for me paget was walking out at the same time I was. 

"Y/n sweetie come here so I can get a look at you" she yells at me from across the lot and I listen and jog up to her "How do I look?" I ask her as I spin in a circle to let her get a good look "Wow they did a really good job" she says as she examines my face where the bruises are "Right?? it looks so real" I say excited "Come on, Its time for your big debut" she says with a huge smile forming on her face "Yes, lets go" I say excitedly 

With another 10 minute drive on the golf cart to where the scene was being shot, I started to feel nervous and overthink (what will my parents think? will they finally be proud of me for once? will they pay attention to me once they see i'm on tv?) all these thoughts run through my head on the drive, I guess I zoned out for a little bit cause I didn't even know we made it until I felt paget grab my hand and give it a squeeze  "Y/n what's wrong?" she asks me in a sad tone "Nothing, i'm fine" I say not believable at all, I wanted to tell her what my dad told me the other night because they kept running through my head.

"Don't think we are done here young lady, I am going to call the pastor tomorrow and discuss these disgusting actions of yours"

"If you don't want any help with this disease you have I hope you have fun when you're burning in hell"

But me being me, I just end up brushing it off and continue to prepare myself to shoot this scene. "Sweetie you know you can trust me and tell me anything right?" she tells me and I start to feel guilty because I can tell she's on the verge of tears. I can't look her in the eye because I know I will start to cry, so I look at the floor as I answer her "Yes, I know that paget. I promise I will tell you later" I tell her as I lean my head on her shoulder. She wraps her arms around me and just holds me for a little bit because she knows I need it. 

After a while of sitting in the back of the golf cart in pages arms, I feel her start to pull away. "Y/n, honey, look at me" she says as she grabs my chin for me to look at her in her eyes "You are going to be fine, whatever it is you are going through you can fight it, you want to know why?" she asks me and I give her a nod in response "Because I am here for you, I am always on your side no matter what. If you think you are alone you are not, you have me. always" she tells me as her voice starts to break. I didn't even know I started crying until I felt paget wipe a tear away from my cheek "Aww baby, don't cry" she says as she pulls me into a hug, she hugs me so tight while rubbing my back. "Okay here's what we are going to do, we are going to shoot this scene, and anytime you want to stop or leave you tell me okay, come up to me, wave me down, I don't care, if you don't want to be there or shooting the scene you don't have to" she tells me seriously "But I don't want them to think i'm weak and can't do this, I don't want them to replace me" I tell her "Trust me, if they still want me on the show, they wont do a damn thing about you" she says with a smile and gives me a wink. I laugh a little before we get off the golf cart and make our way onto set. 

Walking onto set paget helped me find the people that would tell me where to go and what to do "You got this y/n, you are going to be great, I am so proud of you" she tells me as she gives me another hug and kisses my head. After that she walks to where she needs to go to get ready. 

"Hey Y/n!! Wait!!" I hear someone call my name and I turn to the voice to find out its Aj calling my name "Hi Aj" I say with a smile "I just wanted to come wish you luck before the scene, I know you will do an amazing job" she says with a sweet smile "Thank you Aj" "No problem kiddo" she says then leans in to give a a quick hug before disappearing to where she needed to go.

(you got this y/n, you will do amazing, paget is there, you will be fine) 

After a little pep talk to myself, I walking onto the set, ready and determined to shoot this scene.  

[start of the scene]

*Emily and JJ are walking into an house with there guns raised*

Emily: TIMOTHY JONES THIS IS THE FBI

JJ: OPEN THE DOOR JONES

*silence*

Emily *nods her head at the door to Derek*

Derek: *nods and kicks the door open*

*The three split up once in the house and emily goes into the kitchen where she finds a basement door*

Emily: *says into her vest* I'm going into the basement

JJ&Derek: Be careful em

*Emily walks down into the basement and sees a 15 year old girl curled up into a ball in the corner of the room*

Emily: Hi sweetie, my name is emily what's yours

Sage: s- sage

Emily: Thats such a beautiful name, come here *stretches her arms out to Sage* i'm not going to hurt you, I promise.

Sage: Is the man gone *said in a whisper*

*In emily's earpiece she can hear Derek say they got him*

Emily: Yes sweetheart, he's gone

Sage: *gets up and walks over to emily then breaks down crying in her arms*

Emily: *rubbing her back repeating over and over* Its okay, i've got you, you're safe now"
[end of scene]

"AND CUT" the director calls from behind the cameras, "That was amazing" he says, but I just keep crying in pagets arms and hold onto her tighter "Y/n?" she questions worried "p- paget, I- I can't do it any more" I whisper "What was that honey, I didn't hear you" she says trying to look me in my eyes "paget please you have to help me, I don't know what to do anymore" I say through sobs holding her tighter "paget please, I need you to save me, I can't live in that house anymore, you don't know what they tell to me" I say sobbing "Um, hey can you guys give us a minute" she says looking at all the other members of the cast and crew still in the room "Paget is she okay?" someone asks "I SAID GIVE US A MINUTE DAMMIT" she yelled and with that the room cleared out, and paget just stayed there holding me and rocking us back and forth "Everything is going to be okay, I promise you" she tells me "When paget, when will it be okay?" I question "I- I don't know, but hopefully soon" she tells me trying to hide her own tears "It better, cause I don't know how much longer I can do this, please paget, I need you to save me" I tell her as I get up and wrap my arms around her neck start to sob again "sh, sh, sh, trust me my love, I will, I will" she kept repeating "I will" over and over again until I finally calmed down enough for us to walk out of the set, onto the golf cart and back to her trailer. 

On the drive back to her trailer, I look at the floor the entire time, paget noticed that and grabs my hand to reassure me that she is there. Soon enough we make it back to her trailer. 

"So tell me what's been going on" she asks, and I don't hold back, I tell her every last detail. 

--------------------

A/N:

wow, so um... this was a long one. This one pulled at my heart strings, but y/n told paget to save her, what do you think paget is going to do?? Trust me, this book is no where near finished, I have so many more ideas. I'm trying better to update more consistently, but now that I am writing another fic I dont know if that will be possible. anyways.. I hope yall are still enjoying this cause I have a ton of things planned. till next time - chris <3