Paget <3: Thats perfectly fine sweetheart, umm quick question, what does "rn" mean??

Y/N: it means "right now" paget 😭

Paget<3: oh my gosh, I didn't mean to make you cry...

Y/N: no!! paget you didn't make me cry, thats just the emoji i use to show i am laughing.

Paget<3: Oh.. well I think it would be nice if you could maybe teach me what things mean so when we text I don't embarrass myself by not knowing

I smile to myself after she sent that text, just thinking about how much I love this woman and what I would do to have a mother like her.

Y/N: yes, of course!!!

Paget<3: Thank you, well we are turning down your street right now, so see you in a bit sweet girl!! ❤️

Y/N: okay!! i am heading out right now, so i will see you in a minute <33

After I sent that text I grab my backpack and turn off my light and slowly start to make my way down the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible not to wake up my sister or my mom.

When I reached the door I made sure I had everything that I think I will need and as soon as I was going to reach for the door knob to leave I get a text.

Paget<3: Hey love. We are outside 😊

I smile at the text, as I close the front door as quietly as I can and locking it, then making my way out to the car where paget was.

*time skip to arriving at set*

Turning onto the parking lot, steven drops me and paget off right in front of her trailer, thats when flashbacks of the other day come back to me.

"you know you can trust me y/n with anything, I promise what ever you say is safe with me" she said to me honestly "I know I know I can, its just I don't want you to think any different of me" I say as I start to feel the tears form in my eyes.

"Hey, you okay" paget asks me, while putting her hand on my shoulder causing me to jump a little "Yeah, everything fine." I answer her with a weak smile and a shaky breath. "Honey, you know its okay not to be okay right" she asks me with a worried expression on her face "Yeah, I know. Its just I was thinking of the talk me and you had the other day " I say honestly "Oh, um well, do you want to talk about it?" she asks me with that same worried expression "No, its okay. maybe later though?" I ask her with hoping she would say yes "Oh course darling" she says with a smile. "Come on, lets go put our things in my trailer and AJ should be coming to get us to take us to the hair and makeup trailer" she tells be extending her hand for me to take. 

We are only in the trailer for no more than 2 minutes before AJ texts Paget that she is outside so we can start heading to makeup and hair. 

As we are coming out of the trailer I noticed that Aj is driving a golf cart "Woah, a golf cart?" I questioned surprised "Yeah, it makes it easier to get around set" Aj responds with a light chuckle. I let out a little laugh as Paget gets in the seat next to Aj and I get in the back. 

Pagets POV:

On the short drive to the makeup and hair trailers, I look over to Aj and give her a look that she knows I need a wine and cheese plate night ASAP. 

After a few minutes of staring at my shoes and a ton of deep breaths, I feel Aj grab my hand and give it a little squeeze basically telling me everything was going to be okay, and we will talk about it later. I look over to her and she gives me one of her little smiles and I smile back grabbing onto her hand tighter to ease the unwanted anxiety that was coming my way.