I put down the thoughts of her, Carmen , alinas mother, and concentrate on finding my way to a spare seat in the crowds of people stood and sat around.

I eventually find a spare seat near enough in the middle of the large space, full of people.

I couldn't help but frantically look around, hoping, hoping that Amber would arrive, it sounds selfish, and I know that she's going through a bit of a hard time, but it would break alinas heart if she didn't make it.

My gaze quickly stops on a beautiful, breathtaking women, with goddess braids that stopped just above her thigh, her smooth bronze skin, them soft, plump lips, my beautiful little gem.

Yet her sad composure is what caught me the most, I found myself drawn to her, I found myself wishing to know what was wrong and to know exactly how to fix it, but I didn't have time, alina was coming onto stage and I can't miss this for anything.

If you want you can watch the dance it's on YouTube search: Ella Dobler- Heaven on earth (age 4)

You dont have to watch the video you can just imagine a dance if you want xx.

I watch as she struts onto the stage relishing in her pure confidence, as she begins her performance.

Everyone stand and begins to clap a few people cheering (just me), as I hurried down the steps towards the backstage area, I rushed over to alina giving her a tight hug.

"You were amazing princess, best there of course, don't tell anyone" I whispered the last bit so only she could hear it, causing her to giggle happily.

"Was Amber there" just as I'm about to reply, Amber rushes through the back door a large, muscular guard chasing after her.

"She's with us" I shout untoward the guard who was just about to escort Amber out, he finally leaves her be, allowing Amber to kneel down giving alina a hug.

I would love to see her kneel infront of m-

I mentally smack myself, telling my horny mind to shut up.

"You looked stunning, and that performance, I wish I could dance like that" she says as she squeezes alina tighter.

"Thank you amby, but your even more beautiful" Amber may not know it, but I see the act she puts on, the mask she wear, because I have a mask to, I play along with the same act of happiness that she does, and in that moment I see a drop in the act, a crack in the mask as her eyes soften, her smile brightens up, but the crack is quickly glued up and the act is picked right back up again.

"Thank you, but I'm not quite sure I could ever be as pretty as you" both the girls let out a small laugh as Amber unleashes alina from her deathly hug, I'm not quite sure on how she wasnt suffocated.

We head back to the car, Amber and alina slightly behind me as they laugh together, I open the door for alina placing her into the seat and putting her seatvelt on, before softly shutting the door and turning back to Amber.

"You ok, we haven't seen you for a week" I wanted to say 'I havent' but that would sound like I was hurt I didn't see her, which I wasn't of course, It didn't bother me she didn't talk to me for a week, or reply to my messages.

"Yeh I'm fine" she smiles upto me before turning back around.

"Need a ride?" She turns to face me, her eyes slightly opened in shock, why was she shocked?

"Like your willing to drive 30 minutes out of your way to take me home?" I nod my head looking down slightly smiling at her, she returns the favour putting on another one of her 'perfected' smiles.

"Sure, thanks" I nod my head indicating a your welcome before opening the passenger door for her then shutting it before heading to the drivers side hopping in, reversing out the parking spot then drive of onto the highway.

"Why haven't you been in school the past week, alinas been asking about you to" I quickly look at Amber who's gaze is focused on the dark sky, stars scattered amongst it, the moon shining brightly reflecting onto her skin, she really was my beautiful little gem.

"Been busy, with um family and stuff" my mind is perfectly programmed to be a human lie detector and right now she was lying, and I want to to know, what is she lying about, what is she hiding?

Word count: 1278- Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I'm gonna be trying to write multiple today, hope you all had a fabulous day. Just wondering what everyone's views are so far on my book? xx

 Just wondering what everyone's views are so far on my book? xx